Hallowmas 1895 is Here!

Did you get a different title? The only one I’ve seen is: A Perspicacity of Clerking, Crucial Near-to-the-Mayor of our illustrious home, the city of London.

[quote=Anne Auclair]
Did you get a different title? The only one I’ve seen is: A Perspicacity of Clerking, Crucial Near-to-the-Mayor of our illustrious home, the city of London.[/quote]

My Alt bought the certificate option twice as is: An Abundance of Compelling Information, Indispensable Proxy-Sub-Deputy-Mayor of our illustrious home, the city of London.

I’m curious if anyone has decided to see this option further. My alt probably will; the current enhanced companions (although quite nice) don’t really suit em.

You know, as the certificates have no function or legally binding authority, they’re just another one of Feducci’s very elaborate scams :P

And so Lady Auclair takes arms and pen against Feducci once more!
Shall Feducci fear an impeachment? :)

I’m sure I’m just missing something, but how do I exchange confessions to Feducci? I had the option before, but I can’t seem to find it now.

[quote=SirKwint]And so Lady Auclair takes arms and pen against Feducci once more!
Shall Feducci fear an impeachment? :)[/quote]
I hope so! But not over the certificates - to my knowledge there is no law against handing out pieces of paper bestowing nonsense titles :P

shakes her fist YOU WIN THIS ROUND FEDUCCI!!

I wish we had an idea of how many free confessions to expect, so I could hazard a guess as to whether or not my efforts are futile.

I’m grinding my notability like an absolute maniac and planning to spend some fate, so it would be the absolute worst if I still came up short in the end.

Gotten my notability only back up to seven, wishing for death of holidays already.

Oh, and since Feducci seems eager to collect confessions without offering any of his own, I will make a confession on his behalf:

He hasn’t washed his bandages in a century.

I started with 9 notability so I’ve gotten two turnins already. Up to 4 notability again and run out of pre-stockpiled 50 pence items. Gonna be a bit slower from here on out.

Anyone remember the exact number of free confessions last year? I think it was 9. Also didn’t they do an extension for an extra day?

[quote=Anne Auclair][quote=SirKwint]And so Lady Auclair takes arms and pen against Feducci once more!
Shall Feducci fear an impeachment? :)[/quote]
I hope so! But not over the certificates - to my knowledge there is no law against handing out pieces of paper bestowing nonsense titles :P

shakes her fist YOU WIN THIS ROUND FEDUCCI!![/quote]

OK, but aside from the fact that he’s a literal criminal who behaves outrageously and profanes the office of the mayor (which, of course, is why I admire him), why don’t you like Feducci? :p
edited by Daedalus_Falk on 10/25/2017

he offered one last year, which can be summed up as the infamous &quot38% of road trips end with burying friends in a shallow grave in the desert&quot headline. shame you couldn’t have kept his confession as a surprise tool that will help you later (like now)

I forgot about that one!
Still, he’s collected quite a lot of confessions, so I still think it’s fair that I reveal that his black ribbons were white when he bought them.
edited by a Nice Friend on 10/25/2017

[quote=Daedalus_Falk]OK, but aside from the fact that he’s a literal criminal who behaves outrageously and profanes the office of the mayor (which, of course, is why I admire him), why don’t you like Feducci? :p
edited by Daedalus_Falk on 10/25/2017[/quote]

I was going to say, were you not here for the election? But if you weren’t, well…

there’s a whole politics subforum in which this topic was discussed at great length!

[quote=Teaspoon][quote=Daedalus_Falk]OK, but aside from the fact that he’s a literal criminal who behaves outrageously and profanes the office of the mayor (which, of course, is why I admire him), why don’t you like Feducci? :p
edited by Daedalus_Falk on 10/25/2017[/quote]

I was going to say, were you not here for the election? But if you weren’t, well…

there’s a whole politics subforum in which this topic was discussed at great length![/quote]

Given that I’m a Nocturnal and therefore believe that shocking and upsetting people = Art, I would almost certainly have voted Feducci. But we’re getting sidetracked…

Being a Nocturnal does not necessarily mean being a Feducci supporter at all…
edited by Lady Karnstein on 10/26/2017

[quote=Lady Karnstein]Being a Nocturnal does not necessarily mean being a Feducci supporter at all…
edited by Lady Karnstein on 10/26/2017[/quote]

You got that right!

In fact, as a Nocturnal I went out of my way to shock people by supporting the DTC.

i almost supported DTC myself, if only for hoping i might get a free dive into that honey well. classic bazaarine move

[quote=ProfessorDetective][quote=Passionario]The lance replica is a +20 Dangerous, +2 Dreaded weapon.
edited by Passionario on 10/24/2017[/quote]
whistle D–n. And that’s a REPLICA?[/quote]
The Replica is stated to be as lethal as the real thing. It’s more of a recreation, perfectly suited for combat, while the only difference being it’s not the original.

[quote=Lady Sapho Byron]
Huh. I would think anyone who goes through all that trouble to get a replica of Feducci’s ‘lance’ should get a Bizarre boost.[/quote]
It’s actually a typo. The Lance was actually supposed to give +2 Dreadful, because of how dreadful it is getting the d__ned thing. /s
edited by Nero Keller on 10/26/2017

OH L.S.B., proving once again you are the best of us.[/li]