Hallowmas 1895 is Here!

FYI, to get all possible companion upgrades you’ll eventually need 21 confessions:

• 4 x The Bishop of St Fiacre’s[/li][li]3 x The Veteran Privy Councillor[/li][li]3 x The Ambitious Barrister[/li][li]4 x The Cheery Man[/li][li]3 x The Melancholy Curate[/li][li]2 x His Amused Lordship[/li][li]2 x The Jovial Contrarian

So uh, what happened to the Attract a Visitor storylet? I’m pretty sure that’s always been a storylet, not to be confused with the Visitors at Hallowmas card.

I only want the cheerful upgrades for myself: the celebrate weasel, sister Lydia at peace, perhaps the Midnight Matriarch, if it is indeed cheerful and not something dreadful. Maybe the illumniated rat, if there is time. So unlike something new comes up, this is going to be a light and fun Hallowmass!
What can go wrong, right?
edited by Jolanda Swan on 10/24/2017

It was. I guess it got retired this year.

[quote=Kukapetal]laughs at the privy counselor’s confession
C’mon buddy, we both know no one would sleep with you :P[/quote]
bet you five echoes he visited a &quotcertain house on Takepenny Street&quot because they wouldnt let him into the parlour of virtue

It was. I guess it got retired this year.[/quote]
I don’t think so. It was there last year, it’s supposed to help with the Visitors at Hallowmas card, and it has some pretty important options like selling your soul for Fate and getting St Destin’s Candle.

Plus it was mentioned in the first post.

Edit: Never mind, Attract a Visitor just appeared for me. I guess they’re not done enabling everything.
edited by Optimatum on 10/24/2017

Suddenly the “attract a visitor” storylet appears!

Bum bum and double bum. That’s a year’s worth of grinding rubbery favours down the proverbial drain. Ah well. At least my antipathy towards Feducci is rewarded by liberating me from that particular grind.

Anyway, I’ll raise a glass of hot chocolate to the memory of Old Hallowmas.

The lance replica is a +20 Dangerous, +2 Dreaded weapon.
edited by Passionario on 10/24/2017

How many confessions do we need to get one point of reduction in criminal record?

But if I’m understanding right, the lance replica (and other Feducci-related items) will disappear after Hallowmas?

The option to get them will, and the item that stops MW from dropping will, but I think the rest are safe.

[quote=Passionario]The lance replica is a +20 Dangerous, +2 Dreaded weapon.
edited by Passionario on 10/24/2017[/quote]
whistle D–n. And that’s a REPLICA?

[quote=Passionario]The lance replica is a +20 Dangerous, +2 Dreaded weapon.
Care to point to the owner’s mantelpiece and/or any more details about the amount of work required? :)

[quote=Skinnyman][quote=Passionario]The lance replica is a +20 Dangerous, +2 Dreaded weapon.
Care to point to the owner’s mantelpiece and/or any more details about the amount of work required? :)[/quote]
See here:

Can someone remind me what we have to do in order to earn the +2 points of Notability at the end of Hallowmas?

[quote=dov][quote=Skinnyman][quote=Passionario]The lance replica is a +20 Dangerous, +2 Dreaded weapon.
Care to point to the owner’s mantelpiece and/or any more details about the amount of work required? :)[/quote]
See here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/fallenlondon/comments/78g1h6/and_it_only_costed_165_fate/[/quote]

Only 165 Fate? Now I have to decide if I want to spoil myself now or at Sacksmas.

gasp it’s heavy, unwieldy, impractical and near useless in a versatile combat outside tiltyard and i absolutely want five of these

I have no real desire for a powerful weapon or a new companion, but I do like a useless certificate to hang above my office even if I hate that b_____d Fedduchi.

If you trade in your 4 free confessions and buy 11 more with Fate, you can have the replica for 165 today. One confession gives 4 points of Feducci’s Favour. The Lance costs 60 Favour. Or you can wait for more confessions to come out and get it cheaper (or possibly even free!)

The text for acquiring the weapon is here, by the way: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Passion?fromEchoId=12742488