Hallowmas 1895 is Here!

Interestingly, if you buy the old companions you missed last time with Fate, it doesn’t replace the existing one, you get it in addition.

Except for the rubbery bellringer out of the couple I just bought, which it does take and replace. Dunno why, but there we are.
edited by Plynkes on 10/24/2017

Let the buyer beware indeed.

I wish I knew what type of lance I’m betraying people at their most vulnerable for. Is it an english &quotarrowhead&quot lance? Is it a chevau léger lance? Cut-and-thrust? With a crossguard? Medieval tournament lance?

I’m not gonna tell Feducci, a known snuffer-killer, that the bishop of st.Fiacre is a snuffer, for an english lance.

Because the original for the Bellringer is a Renown companion, and you can only get one of those. It stops people ending up with duplicates.

Does the rubbery campanologist upgrade now cost Fate?

All the ones from last year can only be obtained with Fate now. Confessions are for the new ones only.

Oh gee, oh gosh! So much to see! I have not at all decided which companions I might upgrade. I’d love to see people’s upgraded companions, if they’d like to share!

[quote=gronostaj]I wish I knew what type of lance I’m betraying people at their most vulnerable for. Is it an english &quotarrowhead&quot lance? Is it a chevau léger lance? Cut-and-thrust? With a crossguard? Medieval tournament lance?

I’m not gonna tell Feducci, a known snuffer-killer, that the bishop of st.Fiacre is a snuffer, for an english lance.[/quote]

And there I was thinking lance was but a euphemism?

Okay, lessee… Not really interested in the Working Rat, Malevolent Monkey, or Ruthless Henchman… Never going to get a Bat with Attitude in time, though d__n if I’m not going to try… Might go for the Celebrated Weasel because, why not… And no question whatsoever that I’m going for the Menagerie of Roses’ Midnight Matriarch.

I’m just going to… glare angrily at the Cheery Man’s confession. You do know I’m resetting you, right?

…But also. Will I get all my confessions taken immediately on clicking ‘FEDUCCI WELCOMES YOUR CONFESSIONS’, or is that just a menu switch?

It’s a menu switch.

[color=#e53e00]While entertainingly appropriate for Feducci, I’ve just changed this to 0 actions. :)[/color]

Let the buyer beware indeed.[/quote]

How do I attract a visitor? The wiki says, it requires 5 nightmares 5 MW and a card - is it still the same?

laughs at the privy counselor’s confession

C’mon buddy, we both know no one would sleep with you :P

The wiki is still 90% showing last year’s content. We’re working on updating it as fast as we can, as more options become visible.

Here’s the list of all upgrade-able companions, with the confessions cost (note that some won’t be available until next week):

• Working Rat -> Minacious Union-Rat, Dangerous +7, Shadowy +5 (Privy Councillor, Barister)[/li][li]Working Rat -> Illuminated Rat, Watchful by +7, Persuasive +5, Respectable +1 (Contrarian, Cheery Man)[/li][li]Malevolent Monkey -> Pernicious Primate, Watchful +8, Dangerous +5 (Barrister, Bishop)[/li][li]Malevolent Monkey -> Murderous Monkey, Watchful +5, Dangerous +8, Bizarre +1 (Amused Lordship, Bishop)[/li][li]Ruthless Henchman -> Meticulous Henchman, Dangerous +8, Watchful +5 (Privy Councillor, Bishop[/li][li]Ruthless Henchman -> Suave Henchman, Persuasive +8, Dangerous +4, Dreaded +1 (Amused Lordship, Curate)[/li][li]Lucky Weasel -> Celebrated Weasel, Bizarre +1, Plagued by a Popular Song +2 (Bishop, Barrister)[/li][li]Bat with Attitude -> Utterly Livid Bat, Dangerous +9, Persuasive -10 (Privy Councillor, Cheery Man)[/li][li]Sister Lydia -> Sister Lydia, At Peace With Herself, Persuasive +7, Shadowy +9, Respectable +1 (Cheery Man, Curate)[/li][li]Midnight Matriarch -> Midnight Matriarch of the Menagerie of Roses, Watchful +12, Shadowy +8, Respectable +2 (Cheery Man, Curate, Contrarian)

edited by dov on 10/24/2017

I’ve seen the card to attract the visitor and you do need nightmares 5 and MW 5 to choose a visitor.

Finally, you can lower the criminal record. Oh, now I want to restart the ambition.

Thank you!

How many times throughout the feast were we granted free confessions last year? I can’t remember!

I am not 100% certain but I feel it was one confession every other day (Mon, Wed, Fri). If that’s still the case we have 5 more free confessions to get dispensed.