Hallowmas 1894 is Here!

I regret not grinding my Rubbery Renown quality high enough for the Bellringer. I have no idea if I’ll be able to get one before the end of Hallowmas now.

How does one get the bellringer?

Rubbery Renown 25 (and 5 favors). The storylet is at the University, and becomes visible at Rubbery Renown 10.

And will it be possible to upgrade the same companions next year too?

If any delicious friends are looking to trade confessions, I’ve got an extra Kahmiri Princess secret burning a hole in my pocket. I’d appreciate a Singing Jenny, but any confession is welcome.

[quote=An Individual]snip
This is the first time I’ve wished I still had access to the shuttered palace since I left.[/quote]
For the honey option or am I missing something else? ToT!! conversion carousel is better than Honey as it was and is my main way to grind back MW.
EDIT: And a lovely accidental discard after using all my Notability! Guess which card I discarded? :D :D
edited by Skinnyman on 10/24/2016

There’s a Fate Locked option called Hidden on the Hallowmas storylet. If someone feels like risking 5 fate be sure to tell us whether its worth it.

It went to an option to send…something to another player. But it’s gone now and I didn’t complete it to see what.

I’m now seeing the Soul selling option. It’s Airs dependant, requires 200 modified Watchful and Connected Hell 10. I won’t be doing it but if anyone does please do send a pm as I’m curious

[quote=Skinnyman][quote=An Individual]snip
This is the first time I’ve wished I still had access to the shuttered palace since I left.[/quote]
For the honey option or am I missing something else? ToT!! conversion carousel is better than Honey as it was and is my main way to grind back MW.
EDIT: And a lovely accidental discard after using all my Notability! Guess which card I discarded? :D :D
edited by Skinnyman on 10/24/2016[/quote]

For the Life of the Mind options in general. I think the honey option is actually less useful than the other ones because you occasionally get Fascinating instead.

The conversion carousel is a pretty solid MW source but it’s annoying as hell. An awful lot of clicking and scrolling. It’s where I’ll probably have to turn though.

I too would appreciate a PM if anyone finds out what the &quotHidden&quot storylet does, or what the reward for selling one’s soul by attending a lecture on spiritual hygiene is.

As for spending 5 notability or 15 fate for another random confession, I’m trying to decide which would actually be more painful, as it was only a few weeks ago I was so proud of hitting Notability 15. Those last three points are one hell of a grind.

Also distraught that there is no way I’m going to get my Rubbery Renown from 15 to 25 in time to get the bell ringer before this event ends.

Tbh, I find it being the best option! Checked all other sources (we exclude cards) and it’s great except the part you just mentioned!
Btw, giving Notability points isn’t available yet, is it?
edited by Skinnyman on 10/24/2016

Sending PMs for selling your soul.

This under the expectation that they are the same as last year, as they don’t seem to have changed much in attracting a visitor.
edited by suinicide on 10/24/2016
edited by suinicide on 10/24/2016

I’d like a PM as well, though I saw the soul-selling option last year and am mostly wondering what the potential rewards are this year

I’d like a pm for the Hidden fate option as well, please.

Me as well.

[quote=Scienceandponies]I too would appreciate a PM if anyone finds out what the &quotHidden&quot storylet does, or what the reward for selling one’s soul by attending a lecture on spiritual hygiene is.

As for spending 5 notability or 15 fate for another random confession, I’m trying to decide which would actually be more painful, as it was only a few weeks ago I was so proud of hitting Notability 15. Those last three points are one hell of a grind.[/quote]

Sympathy. I too spent 5 points of Notability and wasn’t even at 15 yet!

i’d like a PM as well

Well, add me to that list of PMs.
C’mon, RNG, gimme the Amu card!

Are there methods of gaining more confessions that don’t require notability loss? God knows how much I hate that grind.