First Point of Notability Request

I would also appreciate a point of notability if anyone has one to spare! Getting the first is difficult.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Winnry

I will give away two points of notability to whoever gives me my first one back.

I will give away two points of notability to whoever gives me my first one back.
edited by vedammi on 1/1/2022

Came back after a long break, realised it was Hallowmas and I could potentially get a 5-card lodging… if I hadn’t lost all my notability. T_T
Any help would be appreciated for that first point, and I swear to return it!
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/lexiconia

Would anyone be able to spare me a point of notability? Happy to return the favor. Fallen London

Whoever needs a first point of notability send a calling card to Fallen London
I will probably answer your request within a day

1 Like

Hello all! I’ve been away from the game for a while. I am going a bit mad tracking down the Amanuensis. Any aide would be greatly appreciated. I will gladly return the favor.

Hello. I have not played the game in several years. My username is Skymaw. I will gladly return the favor in any currency you require. Send a note with your calling card.

Hello there. My username is DeserterKalak, and I would very much appreciate a point of Notability if anyone has one to spare :slight_smile:

1 Like

I, Lord Bolo, am embarrassed to say that I have accidentally spent all of my Notability to summon His Presumptuousness the Portly Sommelier.

If anyone could spare the first point of Notability I would be truly grateful.

Edit: this is no longer necessary, since the oily Amanuensis showed up spontaneously at my Lodgings.

1 Like

Greetings all, this lady here is also requesting one point of Notability for the Winter event. Hoping to upgrade my residence to one more of my station. Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

Lady Catterly has foolishly spent all her Notability and requests a first point. She can offer missives or other aid in return.

Greetings, delicious friends. I have been away for months (years?) and unfortunately I have faded to obscurity.

That d–nable Amanuensis has not deigned to show his oily face at my door for the past month, so I humbly seek help for a point of Notability. In return I can help with Menaces, or accept Slights, as you prefer.

1 Like

I can give you a point of notability-but you have to invite me to Dante’s grill in exchange, and I will need your character’s name. Would that be fine with you?

Oh yes, I am happy to join you at Dante’s grill in exchange.

My character’s name is Dragonreine.

Many thanks!

1 Like

[quote=“Reine, post:57, topic:18921”]
is Dragonreineo-kay!

Your welcome!

1 Like

You have saved me a great deal of grief with the RNG gods. Do let me know which character to send the dinner at Dante’s invite to :heart:

1 Like

Glad I could be of assistance-the notability grind is a bother, definitely. My character is jack walker, an estimated Patreon of the arts, utter hidonist and self-discribed genius.

1 Like

Hmm, oh dear, I’m not sure what is wrong, but I can’t seem to send an invite to Mr Jack?

1 Like

ohh, that is quite unfortunate! no worries, tho-i’m more than happy to have helped anyway.