Feast of the Rose gift exchange 1895

[quote=memespawn]So, before I throw everything down a well, would anyone like teeth, or pink painted cats?

I think I can put together… 23 teeth & 17 cats before spending resources I’ve got set aside?

This is not a request for reciprocity, it just seems a good use of otherwise wasted resources.

(If anyone would like to be betrayed for 20 glasses of teeth, I’d certainly be quite willing to do so, but I’d also be willing to just send 20 glasses of teeth to someone as well.)[/quote]
I’d be grateful if you could spare anything for me. This is my first Feast of the Rose.[li]

Looking for non-fate exchanges

Hey, I am looking to collect a full set of 52 singed trading cards. If anyone could send a trading card my way I would be willing to reciprocate with anything worth 1 point of masquing. Just write with the card what you would like!

Hello! This is my first feast! Would be delighted to give and recieve gifts of any kind!

I’m looking to exchange more non-fate gifts. Mostly I’m offering tongues and teeth, but I’ll take anything in return.

Edit: I’m still in the market for more such gifts.
edited by geremy on 2/15/2017

Request fulfilled! Thank you all very kindly.
edited by Roshirai on 2/16/2017

I’m very new to all this, but I’m interested in the fate locked gifts.
My stats are in the 70’s.
Could anyone reccomend some of the fate locked items please, and I would also need someone to send the gift to to reject it.
Thanks in advance

The tanned mask has high shadowy, I don’t think any of the other fate locked ones are worth it for the stats you’ll need, but the rosary has high BDR which will be useful later.

I can decline them for you.

Willing to trade a catbox and angift of the unexpected for a rose bearing maggot.

I had a warehouse full of rats; now, I have a warehouse full of knickknacks, relics, steamer trunks full of teeth, thousands of jars of honey, and more. I’ll reciprocate any non-Fate gift you trade me, whether it be a very cross cat covered in paint or a loose playing card from a printing press explosion.

Edit: New stock just carted into the warehouse.

edited by Stygota on 2/14/2017

Well, I managed to get the Quiet Deviless(with a bit of help from an irl friend rejecting fate gifts), and she was really what i was aiming for this feast. I just wanted to thank those that helped me get here.
Enjoy the rest of the Feast, delicious friends!

[quote=Chimeraguard][quote=memespawn]So, before I throw everything down a well, would anyone like teeth, or pink painted cats?

I think I can put together… 23 teeth & 17 cats before spending resources I’ve got set aside?

This is not a request for reciprocity, it just seems a good use of otherwise wasted resources.

(If anyone would like to be betrayed for 20 glasses of teeth, I’d certainly be quite willing to do so, but I’d also be willing to just send 20 glasses of teeth to someone as well.)[/quote]
I’d be grateful if you could spare anything for me. This is my first Feast of the Rose.[li][/quote][/li][li]
[/li][li]
[/li]I think you should give priority to players who are new to FL and/or to the Feast and its customs, but if you have a Cat or so left over and you really want to get rid of the resources, I’ll be happy to take one.
[li]
[/li]

I’m relatively new, base stats around 100 except for 140-ish Persuasive, add about 30 after outfits.

I’ve never done this event before so I have no idea what the metagame customs are or what the stats are on most items. I think I can give most non-Fate gifts.

I’m interested in trading non fate gifts. For all gifts I’m willing to reciprocate for one of an equal masquing value.

I’m looking to trade any non-fate gift, and would be happy to respond with something of the same tier (1 or 2 Masquing). PM me first with an offer, and I’ll send the gift request.

Greetings fine Neath-dwellers
I would be happy to reciprocate non-fate gifts if anyone is interested.

I’m looking to trade gifts, non-fate and fate (as high as you need).

I am now just looking to exchange fate-locked gifts.
edited by debegray on 2/17/2017
Hurrah! I have my monster-hunting academic.
edited by debegray on 2/18/2017

I am looking for one of each type of non fate gift, and I would not mind exchanging the key-to-heart dagger for something of equal value either.

I’d like to trade for a few fate items to reach 40 masqueing, i’m at thirty right now. I will respond with the same item or a different of equal value if requested.

Ready to trade teeth, playing cards and two cats that must have been very desperate!