Feast of the Rose gift exchange 1895

I am interested in anything you have to offer! Barring fate-required stuff, though. I can’t promise I’ll return the exact thing you sent, but I will try to return something of an equal value. I’ll definitely return something. Cheers!

Greeting with all the warmth of the season. I’d love to trade non-fate gifts- I have an abundance of shroomy poetry to send and can manage teeth, tongues and cards fairly easily too. If you want something else in exchange, please mention, I can do some of everything except for a lack of sherry (making me a poor spirifer, I know). Tempted to try one or two fate-gift exchanges to get a mask, but best discuss it first.

Trade accomplished, thanks!
edited by Toran on 2/7/2017

I’m up for trading non-Fate gifts. I’ll try to send the same gift back, but I currently only have resources to send Glasses of Teeth, Playing cards, and Ushabti. Depending on when you send the request, I may have the resources for other gifts. No matter what, I will try to send you a gift(s) with an equal value.
edited by Archgan on 2/7/2017
edited by Archgan on 2/7/2017

I’d be happy to trade non-Fate gifts either in kind or of equal value. (I could probably supply all of London with Singed Playing Cards and Glasses of Teeth, everything else is a little more limited.)

I’m interested in trading non-fate gifts. Here’s what my characters can give in exchange:

Matilda: Teeth, Painted Cats, Ushabti, Liar’s Tongues, Poetry
Lily: Teeth, Ushabti, Painted Cats, Chess Pieces, Liar’s Tongues
Anne: Teeth, Poetry, Painted Cats, Liar’s Tongues, Playing Cards

You may not get the exact same thing back, but it will be something of the same value. Note that Anne is broke and may not be able to reciprocate 2-masquing gifts (you’ll get two 1-masquing items instead).

As someone with no small amount of wine and a collection that always needs more, I am willing to trade a decanter of chartreuse in exchange for a chartreuse for myself. Although if I get multiple offers, I am able to provide back.
I have received a chartreuse already, but I am still up to trade a few non-fate gifts, if you are looking for any non-fate gift other than poetry, tongues, or chess pieces that is.
[li]
edited by FireScyther on 2/7/2017

I would be very happy to receive and give in return a Heartwood Hearse and a Tanned Mask. Please PM me in advance to be sure that I have not already accepted such an offer from somebody else.

Looking to trade for spicy devil drink but willing to exchange other gifts as well. Especially mummies.

I would be delighted to exchange non-Fate gifts with anyone interested.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/An%20Alien%20Shadow

I’d be happy to exchange non-Fate gifts on both my accounts, especially Aileas. Specify which gift you want in return, or you’ll get one worth equal Masquing. I can’t repay Fate gifts in kind.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Aileas
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/KyraHighwind

I’m availiable for the feast!

I’m available to trade non-fate gifts for equivalent value!

I’m available to trade Teeth and Ushabtis for equivalent value - I have the resources for both in considerable number.

I’m interested in trading non-Fate gifts for equivalent value; let me know if there’s something in particular you’re seeking and I can arrange it, though it might take me a short time to reciprocate.

Fate requests might be a trickier thing, but if they’re not heavily exorbitant I’m open to the suggestion.

[quote=Laflamme]I’m interested in trading non-Fate gifts for equivalent value; let me know if there’s something in particular you’re seeking and I can arrange it, though it might take me a short time to reciprocate.

Fate requests might be a trickier thing, but if they’re not heavily exorbitant I’m open to the suggestion.[/quote]

My main character, cathyr19355, would like a bottle of Chartreuse. She can reciprocate with whatever non-Fate gift you desire; Chartreuse is the only thing that requires items she cannot grind quickly and/or does not have a stockpile of.

Neither my alt nor my main can afford Fate gifts this year. My alt, Catherine Raymond, can afford to reciprocate some gifts but has limited resources because of Seeking. If you seek an exchange with her, please send a coffee invite to ask first.
edited by cathyr19355 on 2/8/2017

Open to non-Fate trades, especially anything requiring Clues or Secrets as I’m in possession of a few. Will edit when I’m not open.

Do message first, always looking for contacts.

Whatever you send me, I’ll probably give back. No cats, thanks. I don’t have any red secrets.
edited by hellaGumshoe on 2/8/2017

Looking to get a Tanned Mask(fate) will reciprocate in kind. Please pm in game.

As it’s about gifts, I am offering Antediluvian Ushabti, Singed Playing Card and/or Tiny Kettle of Pickled Liars’ Tongues to newcomers (that may have a hard time in getting extra Masquing) without expecting the gift to be returned. I don’t have a fixed criteria so please send me a PM with your character link and I’ll try to decide as best I can!