Eyeless Skull Woes

One eyeless skull available upon request. Menace cards already in hand, so soon is good.

Gone, now.
edited by Jermaine Vendredi on 6/20/2018

Dear Citizen
Famed Adventuress EVANGELINE TATTERSALL is seeking patrons of history and natural philosophy to sponsor her latest expedition.
Whilst supplies of wine and hard tack sustain many an archaeological expedition, Ms TATTERSALL is in need of no less than FIVE curiosities known as the EYELESS SKULL.
Ms Tattersall would be delighted to reciprocate any donation to her cause with charming sycophany and an acknowledgement in her next (sure to be best-selling) memoir.
All correspondence care of Ms Tattersalls Forgotten Quarter base camp (look for the yellow flag.

I happened upon an eyeless skull today, and I would very much like to be rid of it. Unfortunately, due to its very nature, I will most likely have to dispose of it within this week. Sending me a message soon, and it shall be yours.

Edit: Gone!
edited by yang573 on 7/2/2018

Here to let people know I have an eyeless skull.

Edit: It’s now gone!
edited by Shadowcthuhlu on 7/16/2018

Two eyeless skulls available upon request for two days or until menaces become inconvenient.
[i]edited by Jermaine Vendredi on 7/22/2018

One down, one to go.
[/i]
edited by Jermaine Vendredi on 7/22/2018

I am currently searching for one (1) eyeless skull. Since this is a rather menacing process, I would be very grateful if someone were to send me one of those.

Edit: Luck has been with me. I found one myself. Thanks for your time.
edited by NNNnobody on 7/28/2018

Mine are now gone, sorry.

NB the request has to be made in game, when a storylet becomes available at the start of the expedition. Otherwise the owner only has the option to sell the skull for echoes.
edited by Jermaine Vendredi on 7/25/2018

Somehow, these things follow me around. Two more, available for two days or until my deck becomes unplayable. Please request in game at the entrance to the Nadir.

All gone now.
edited by Jermaine Vendredi on 8/9/2018

At long last, I’ve gathered the requisite archaeological expertise and put together the minimum amount of supplies. While I do still need to prepare a few more things to ensure success, I am almost ready to launch my first foray in search of the Nadir… but for one thing. I humbly request that anyone with an eyeless skull to spare inform me at their earliest convenience.

Edit: skull acquired!
edited by Tsar Koschei on 8/12/2018

My Seeking account is a magnet for them for unknown but fortuitous reasons. You can have the next one, provided you haven’t got one by then. Probably tomorrow.

Many thanks. Is that the one in your signature, or another?

[quote=Tsar Koschei]Many thanks. Is that the one in your signature, or another?
edited by Tsar Koschei on 8/12/2018[/quote]

I’ll send you an action when I have it.

Right you are, then.

Edit: Thanks again. The expedition is underway!

Been grinding for an eyeless skull for the past three weeks nonstop with no luck. Please help. Will be glad to do whatever I can in repayment.

Do you still need one? I have an Eyeless Skull that I need to get rid of, so just message Den Blackwell and it’ll be yours, no questions asked.

I’m grinding for my fifth one, I didn’t realize that you can’t ask for another one if you already have an eyeless skull but thank you.

Do you still need one? I have an Eyeless Skull that I need to get rid of, so just message Den Blackwell and it’ll be yours, no questions asked.[/quote]

[quote=FictionFanatic]Hello Delicious Friends, [li]
I want to start the cave of Nadir storyline, I’ve got 90+ supplies, I’m completely ready to go, except that I can’t find a dratted eyeless skull! I’ve spent the last several days looking for one, to no avail. It’s driving me nuts! I know to look in the &quotseeking curios and secrets in the forgotten quarter&quot section, particularly the &quotsee the sights&quot and &quotwander the quarter&quot option, but I simply can’t find one! What’s more aggravating is that before I was even remotely ready to start, I did find one, and I found that the cards it made me draw (the ones that drain your qualities) were so annoying that I sold the dratted thing. Does anyone have any advice? Much obliged in advance.

Fiction Fanatic[/quote]

Hello! I just got me an eyeless skull and I’ve already done the cave. I would sell it for 400£ ( it’s worth 300 at the bazar) unfortunately I don’t have any idea if we can make such a transaction - and how.

Spooks

I wrote before I read - I see many skulls available- I also see no £ attached - I apologize if this is not that type of game!

Anyway - I have a skull and would be happy to give it to someone in need as habitual to this game ;)

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Spooks13
edited by Spooks on 8/23/2018

[quote=Spooks]I wrote before I read - I see many skulls available- I also see no £ attached - I apologize if this is not that type of game!

Anyway - I have a skull and would be happy to give it to someone in need as habitual to this game ;)

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Spooks13
edited by Spooks on 8/23/2018[/quote]

My skull has been sent to a good home! If I find another I will post it - cheers