Eyeless Skull Woes

Hello Delicious Friends, [li]
I want to start the cave of Nadir storyline, I’ve got 90+ supplies, I’m completely ready to go, except that I can’t find a dratted eyeless skull! I’ve spent the last several days looking for one, to no avail. It’s driving me nuts! I know to look in the &quotseeking curios and secrets in the forgotten quarter&quot section, particularly the &quotsee the sights&quot and &quotwander the quarter&quot option, but I simply can’t find one! What’s more aggravating is that before I was even remotely ready to start, I did find one, and I found that the cards it made me draw (the ones that drain your qualities) were so annoying that I sold the dratted thing. Does anyone have any advice? Much obliged in advance.

Fiction Fanatic

[quote=FictionFanatic]Hello Delicious Friends,
I want to start the cave of Nadir storyline, I’ve got 90+ supplies, I’m completely ready to go, except that I can’t find a dratted eyeless skull! I’ve spent the last several days looking for one, to no avail. It’s driving me nuts! I know to look in the &quotseeking curios and secrets in the forgotten quarter&quot section, particularly the &quotsee the sights&quot and &quotwander the quarter&quot option, but I simply can’t find one! What’s more aggravating is that before I was even remotely ready to start, I did find one, and I found that the cards it made me draw (the ones that drain your qualities) were so annoying that I sold the dratted thing. Does anyone have any advice? Much obliged in advance.

Fiction Fanatic[/quote]

Personally I’ve got my skull with that system, so maybe it’s just a case of bad luck - keep trying and you will find it eventually. Seeking Curios can be quite a profitable action, so you’re not really wasting actions either - just get rich waiting for your Skull. Maybe consult the wiki to choose the most profitable option between those available at your current Airs of London level.

Thisgentleman has two skulls sitting around and would most gladly share them with you. Just drop him a Calling Card.

Thanks, both of you, for the advice. I know it’s not a bad deal to reap the benefits of Seeking Curios, but its frustrating to no end to spend so much time repeating actions I’ve already repeated dozens of times, alas. Thank you Belia, for pointing me in Mr Von Behringer’s direction, I’ve sent him a message with a request, and an offer of payment. ^_^ Pleasant prowlings to you all!

1 Like

I have just acquired an eyeless skull. Anyone who needs one may send a calling card/ask for it. :)

“Eye” too (ha!) have recently obtained a spare.

I would more than welcome a spare skull! I’ve been seeking curios for a while now to no avail.

Cornblade, did you send a request to yaseanne and/or
Karis Fra Mauro?

I also have two skulls to spare. (Midnight in my sig)

Midnight, I’d greatly appreciate a spare skull! :) (have been trying to find one on my own for a while now)[li]

• I shall send you a Calling card!
    edited by Michelle on 1/13/2014

August accumulated four skulls over time. If you’re in need, he’s your man. Skulls for all!

I also have a spare skull or two should anyone else be seeking entrance to the Cave of the Nadir.

This is a bit of a tangent: I have been into the Cave, and returned several times. At present, since I have Route 1+ (I have 4), and 60+ supplies, and 0 skulls, the option to ask someone for a Skull reappears. This seems… well… inconsistent. Am I missing something here?
edited by Riley37 on 1/16/2014

I am far from needing skulls but I already got one :( If you need one let me know, the sooner the better :)

If you got to your inventory you can sell it to the revolutionaries for 62.50 echoes if you want.

Sure, and if no one asks for it soon I will do that, but I thought I’d rather help someone (not that the echoes wouldn’t come in handy!)

No one asked so I sold it… what a relief (I got two of its cards!)

I have 2 eyeless skulls and will pass one on if someone requests. And tells me how.

Requests to Seeker of Names.

Apparently you can only request an eyeless skull before you start the expedition. Of course, I assume you can ask your friends for five or six skulls, so you have enough for the Ray-Drenched Cinder later. I have one skull, so I’ll trade it away to anybody who needs it.

Hello everyone, I am seeking eyeless skulls. If anyone has a free one that they are willing to part with, please message me.