Eyeless Skull Woes

I, too, currently could use a skull or two.
If anyone wants to rid themselves of any, feel free to message:
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Gotthard%20Redlich

EDIT: Since a kind individual has been willing to give one to me, I am no longer in need.
edited by Maxi Reigl on 1/4/2018

Two skulls available upon request on the usual conditions: two days, or until my hand is blocked by menace cards.

Gone now.
edited by Jermaine Vendredi on 1/10/2018

Hello guys! Anyone who would like to spare some eyeless skull? I wanted to start cave of nadir storyline but sadly, I do not have any eyeless skulls.

UPDATE: Already got one from FQ. Thanks anyway :)
edited by Bryan_James16 on 1/26/2018
edited by Bryan_James16 on 1/26/2018

I am also hoping to begin the cave of nadir story and haven’t had any luck obtaining a skull. If anyone has a spare, I’d be very grateful.

Edit: I no longer have a need for eyeless skulls. Thank you!
edited by Elyzian on 1/27/2018

Would anyone be willing to send me a Skull?

If you are able to please message me.

This is my first time doing a Nadir Expedition, And I kind of need the Skull.

Also if at all possible send me as much random tat as you can through Commotions.
edited by Deathjack999 on 1/27/2018

Sending Deathjack999 a message saying that I have a Skull! Please send me the request.

Mesage Received.

Request Sent.

Thank you Kade.

If anyone is has a spare skull they could send me, I would be most appreciative. I’ve spent 80+ actions Seeking Curios to no avail, and I’m currently sitting on 100 expedition supplies.

EDIT: Finally found one on my own, so I no longer need to be sent one.
edited by yams4lunch on 2/2/2018

Norathar has 100 Expedition supplies and an archaeologist score of 5, but seeking curios and several expeditions to the Shrine of the Deep Blue Heaven haven’t produced anything. If anyone could help, I would be extremely grateful.

Ananing has an eyeless skull up for grab. Will wait for 2 days, first come first serve.
Edit: Already given to a fellow citizen.
edited by Ananing on 2/4/2018

I could really use a Skull, if anyone has one spare and is feeling charitable. I’d be grateful.

@below: I’ve sent a request. Cheers.
edited by Lavaeolus on 2/10/2018

I’ve got a skull available for anyone who needs one. Just send me a message.

This skull disgusts me. It has no eyes! A grim warning that we must not banish the light. Take it from me at once! There shall be no place in London for this anathema!

Request a skull through the storylet in Nadir. I would be very happy to spare one.

EDIT: Eyeless Skull has been gifted!
edited by Bryan_James16 on 2/23/2018

Got a spare Eyeless Skull, for whoever needs it. First come, first served.

I would dearly love to get this Eyeless Skull off my hands before it utterly incapacitates me!

Edit: Gone to a good home with Lukeskylicker! Glad I could help.
edited by evapillar on 2/25/2018
edited by evapillar on 3/2/2018
edited by evapillar on 3/3/2018

It appears I am just in time. I’ve finally decided to put in the effort to unlock the cave of nadir this weekend and would greatly appreciate your eyeless skull.

Any eyeless skulls would be greatly appreciated. I’ll help if I can in return.

Might I perhaps have an eyeless skull?

EDIT: @GuessWho: Enjoy that dreadful thing.

Still have one other. (I really want to get rid of those cards in my deck.)
Interested parties look there: Albrecht van Schwarzkirsch
edited by The Maltese Raven on 3/10/2018