Eyeless Skull Woes

Ah, so the single skull option Advances the Liberation of Night now? Thanks for the warning! I’m glad I did those expeditions back when I could safely sell them.

Ahh no! I meant I would rather have no skulls period because, being curious, I got 5 Skulls in an alt of mine to see the other option and it made me wince to see I kind of helped the Liberation small or not. So no skulls means a step away from that. Sorry for giving that impression with my last post! I’ll edit it now to fix that mistake. Didn’t mean to mislead people.

There’s still no mention of that in the wiki, so I guess those who sell Eyeless Skulls aren’t particularly interested in editing that article. But according to other edits not even Lamplighter Beeswax is safe to convert now.

EDIT: So it might still be possible to rid oneself of single skulls without minutely advancing the Liberation of Night? I wonder how long that’ll last?
edited by Gillsing on 3/24/2014

I don’t know, but if it’s set to change I hope we get a new way to be rid of those skulls. I know I could just give it away here, but having a way to do it personally is important.

EDIT: Thanks for the skull, I’m not able to request any more now as far as I know.
edited by TheThirdPolice on 3/28/2014

Why would you avoid assissting the liberation of night? Are you trying to oppress the night?

Also, if you need a Skull to reach the Cave, send me that request.

Hi, I have been harvesting a bit for the first skull but no luck, if you happen to have a spare one (if that makes sense), let me know how to return the favour :)

Regards

EDIT - Got the one I needed, thanks
edited by Rinsik on 5/23/2014

[quote=Riley37]Why would you avoid assissting the liberation of night? Are you trying to oppress the night?[/quote]It’s not liberation of the night so much as liberation by the night. We shall be free of the judgments of the starts, free to do what we wish to whom we wish. Whether the complete and utter destruction of law and order is a good thing I’ll leave up to you.

I just found a skull, so if Rinsik doesn’t want it, it’s up for grabs.
ETA: And Mycelia’s got it now. Good hunting.
edited by Raymond R Price on 5/25/2014

Well, after being sent to the Marches twice from seeking curios and secrets, I’m getting a little impatient. If anyone’s got a spare skull, I’d greatly appreciate it.

I have also been prowling the Quarter, to no avail. If one of these macabre specimens is plaguing you, I would relieve you of it.

Update: Found one, and it’s doing its best to destroy my qualities while I gather supplies for an expedition. Cheers!
edited by Anton Deveaux on 6/6/2014

Hello! I have 2 eyeless skulls here, looking for a happy home… please take them off my hands, the cards are unbearable. :'D http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/R~Elburts

I just obtained one Skull, I’d be glad if someone could get rid me of it’s not-glare. It’s not a very cheerful home decoration, y’see, and it clashes with the wallpaper. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/Daery

If anyone is seeking an Eyeless Skull, I’d be happy to oblige by sending you mine!

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/BarbaraMcclintock

Found another skull, free to good home.

I could certainly use one, Mr. Price. I have spent more time in the Quarter than I would care to admit and still haven’t turned one up.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Dark~Apostate

Thanks for the consideration.

Eye’d LOVE one. You would be repaid however possible. Dibs on the gift card for a month. Suppers. Coffee. Willing dupes. All this and more could be yours! :P

Hey, does anyone need an Eyeless Skull? Mail me if you do, I have one on Owen Wulf.

If the offer’s still open, I’d like one.

An Eyeless Skull is the last thing I need to get to the Cave of the Nadir, so if anyone has a spare I’d be really grateful-- I’m happy to repay you with social actions, gifts/second chances from the Square of Lofty Words card, or anything else I can offer as you see fit!

EDIT: Got one from the incredibly generous Haotichen, so I’m no longer looking; best of luck to everyone else!
edited by Henry Clerval on 8/13/2014

There’s no good way for to send anybody a skull, you have to send them an action requesting a skull. I still have a skull, BTW.