Eyeless Skull Woes

1 eyeless skull available upon request, usual terms – 2 days or hand blocked with menace cards.

new skull- send the request in-game, the one that is explicitly to request an eyeless skull. not a mail, not a calling card, this one: http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Ask_a_friend_to_send_you_an_Eyeless_Skull

you have until this post says 2 days ago to send the request- i will not update this for taken afterwards. I may edit this if my deck gets bad enough, or if it’s claimed before then.

One skull to an ingame request within 2 days.

Sent a request. Hope you’ve still got it.

I found another skull. Like the others, I’ll hold it for up to two days before selling it. Please send me an in-game request if you want it.

Request sent. Thanks very much!

If anyone needs a skull send a request to Rainbowcakeball within two days
edited by Rainbowcakeball on 10/24/2016

Edit: A skull has been retrieved

Five is the number of skulldugerous skulls I have happened upon in the Quarter that tends to be overlooked, three of which I first found within the span of thirty actions, and two within three hundred more. One skull is now all that I ask for, so that I can submerge myself in a zee of that which I won’t remember.

But only one, not two, for that would give me Seven, and Seven must be postponed by all means necessary. For now.

Please send me a whisper if you can aid my search, and I will assure you that all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.
edited by Cantankerous Captain on 11/3/2016
edited by Cantankerous Captain on 11/6/2016

Ayo, I’ve got 99 supplies but ain’t a skull around. Did anyone fish out a spare skull lately?

UPD: Nadir is cool. Tnx for the skull
edited by sosisqua on 11/15/2016

In grave need of an eyeless skull myself.

I happen to own 3 eyeless skuls, 2 on my alt Buscador, 1 on my main Fincar. So if anyone needs them to access the cave wich should be better left alone, send your requests. I will hold them until Monday next week, if I still have them by Monday they will go to the refactorum.

I’m getting into the Nadir, and would like to accept your ofer of skulls

EDIT: I need but one skull. Have you any to spare, good si- er, ma- er, yes?
edited by tsuyoshikentsu on 11/25/2016

Greetings all,

As is a common affliction I am brimful of supplies, as archaeological as a Tony Robinson mole man and raring to go.
But sadly of all the many skulls I have claimed in my time, none have the prerequisite number of eyes.
Any help would be gratefully received.

Alick Rawmill
edited by Alick Rawmill on 11/30/2016

[quote=Alick Rawmill]Greetings all,

As is a common affliction I am brimful of supplies, as archaeological as a Tony Robinson mole man and raring to go.
But sadly of all the many skulls I have claimed in my time, none have the prerequisite number of eyes.
Any help would be gratefully received.

Alick Rawmill
edited by Alick Rawmill on 11/30/2016[/quote]
I have one for you. Hurry, before I forget (wink) about this.[li]

[quote=tsuyoshikentsu]EDIT: I need but one skull. Have you any to spare, good si- er, ma- er, yes?
edited by tsuyoshikentsu on 11/25/2016[/quote]
I just found another. Take it quickly; I don’t want to hang onto the thing for long.[li]

Could someone, anyone, please take this Eyeless Skull off my hands? It’s already starting to annex my Opportunity Deck, and I am starting to eye the option to sell it at the Bazaar. The only reason I haven’t already is that, more likely than not, someone reading this could really use one.[li]

Seriously people, 40% of my deck is taken up by Forgotten cards. If I draw a third, I’m selling this Skull.[li]

I would very much like an Eyeless Skull, if you still have yours, Saklad.

I discovered yet another Eyeless Skull on my last expedition to the Quarter, and I’m looking to get rid of it as quickly as I can. (It lobbed a Forgotten grenade into my opportunity deck almost immediately.) Let me know if anyone needs it, it’s getting sold in the Bazaar in a couple of days otherwise.