Eyeless Skull Woes

Eris Jay has an eyeless skull. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/Eris~Jay

Send requests at will! I will update this post when it’s gone.

EDIT: Had to offload it; looks like Barselaar has two still and I drew all the menace cards right away >_>
edited by thedeadlymoose on 7/24/2016

I have an eyeless skull. 2 days or first menace card, in the latter case i’ll edit the post to indicate it’s been sold. Either way, feel free to claim it. i’ll be happy to offload this poor-quality merchandise.

If anyone wishes to offload a skull on a poor soul, such as myself, please PM me. Thank you!

Edit: No longer in need.
edited by ExceptionallyDelicious on 8/5/2016

I have two eyeless skulls* I’d rather be without. I will hold onto them until the second menace card and edit this as they’re claimed or sold. I’d hold them for longer, but I’m always in a remote lodging and I’m keeping a mood card so I only have two spots free.

edit: they are both gone.
edited by Cat’s Tail on 8/4/2016

Found- 1 eyeless skull. held onto until 2 days pass or it causes sufficient menace cards to force discard. in the latter ase, i will edit this, so that no one will send mistaken requests. I will not hold it for a request past said deadlines, so send the proper request format or don’t waste our time.

EDIT: Claimed!
edited by Grenem on 8/5/2016

new skull, previous rules apply, starting today, as opposed to time-as-of-last post.

1 new skull. Will hold until claimed or two menace cards are drawn.

edit: it’s gone.
edited by Cat’s Tail on 8/8/2016

Sunnytime would appreciate a skull. Please send it this way.

In the business of skull acquisitions, the buyer has to proposition the seller in-game. If Sunnytime hasn’t already embarked on the expedition that opens up the Cave of the Nadir, he can acquire a skull via the &quotAsk a friend to send you an Eyeless Skull&quot option from the Begin an Expedition in the Forgotten Quarter storylet.

If any good sir or madam of your acquaintance has in their possession a skull their name shall be available to you for inquiry. You’ll have to add me to ask for my skull. Which indeed I still have (edit: had).

edit: had to sell it =|
edited by Cat’s Tail on 8/8/2016

I would like a skull if there are any going begging. My expedition to the Nadir is all but ready to begin…

edit: have reached the Nadir. Thanks.
edited by Teaspoon on 8/12/2016

I have a skull that’s in dire need of offloading. Send your request to http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Jeff~Lininger.

Edit: Claimed.
edited by CheerfulMan on 8/20/2016

I have two skulls. Please take them quickly?
EDIT: Skulls gone, sorry, too many menace cards!
edited by Eglantine-Fox on 8/23/2016

I am in need of 4 skulls to enter the cave of the nadir if anyone is trying to get rid of them… i have been grinding finding curios for several days now with no luck other than several trips to the mirror marshes…

I am happy to grant you the skulls that you need, but I worry that you will be unable to ask for them… you can no longer request a skull if you have already moved past the point where you need ONE skull.

I unfortunately found a skull on my very first expedition to the Shrine of the Deep Blue Heaven. While this seemed lucky at the time, I now have my deck full of undiscardable cards and cannot advance in the Missionary and Firebrand stories. I’d rather give it to someone who can use use it than sell it, and hope that this thread is still as active when I am ready for my expedition.

Send your request to Flogo. I’ll edit this, if the skull is gone. [Edit: the skull is gone now.]

[Edit: I got a request from trixz66, but I cannot accept it. There is a message along the lines: &quotWhoever invited you no longer has the qualities to allow the invitation.&quot]
edited by Flogo on 8/30/2016

edited by Flogo on 9/5/2016

Two skulls available on the usual terms (i.e. two days or when my deck is clogged with menace cards).

One of these has now been spoken for. (sigh of relief!)

It seems that the Forgotten Quarter has been picked clean of skulls. I used to get them when I was researching the correspondence and of course now, when I actually need them, I can’t find a one. If anyone has a spare to send my way, please do! I’ve been grinding actions for a few days now. Grrr!

You’re welcome to my second one – send me a request!

One of these has now been sent on. The other one will be sold at the end of the day unless requested by then.
edited by Meradine Heidenreich on 8/30/2016

skull sold.
edited by Grenem on 9/4/2016