Eyeless Skull Woes

I now have a skull! It’s only for Nadir business though.

My associate, The Canny Grackle, has come into possession of one too many Skulls, and will give the extra away to the first one to request it: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/The~Canny~Grackle

Edith was in the Forgotten Quarter trying to raise nightmares and ended up with three (!) skulls within four turns!

Send a request and I’m happy to pass them along. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Edith~Alpha~Doyle

EDIT 10/21/15: Got rid of one, but Edith still has two skulls looking for a good home.

EDIT 10/24/15: Happy to get rid of another, but Edith still has one skull!

EDIT 10/31/15: All skulls have been claimed.
edited by Myrto on 10/21/2015
edited by Myrto on 10/25/2015
edited by Myrto on 10/31/2015

I have one skull I can donate. Name in signature below.

EDIT: And now I have none.
edited by colinsapherson on 10/25/2015

I have one of these skulls. No eyes. What sort of creature wore one of these? Ask quickly, before I forget where I put it.

As much as I would like to compile five to gather a spare &quotcollector’s&quot cinder, Nadir hunters need it more. Message Bernhard Schmidt for it and it is yours. Miiiight wait until after Hallowmas haha.

And it’s taken!
edited by Schmidt on 11/1/2015

I thought I had given it away. I really think I had. Such a lovely individual took it, such beautiful hands, or maybe gloves. How comes I have another one of these things? Where do I keep finding them? Who will take this one from me? And, certainly, why?

I’ve been lucky (unlucky?) enough to find one when I really don’t need it, so it’s doing nothing beside plaguing my deck and devouring my skills. If anyone needs a skull just contact me!

EDIT: The skull found a new home!
edited by malaugurie on 11/5/2015

Would anyone be so kind to give me a spare skull? It’s for a certain lovely couple that I met a few months ago.

EDIT: A most generous madam has provided me with a spare skull. :)
edited by Pyrodinium on 11/5/2015

[li]If anyone needs an eyeless skull, contact me.
[li]http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Fifth~Ace[li]I no longer have a skull[/li][li]
edited by Fifth Ace on 11/10/2015

I have a skull for anyone trying to reach the Nadir.
EDIT: My skull has wandered off.
edited by Travers on 11/10/2015

I return with another spare skull. Again, if anyone needs this terrible item, I’m more than ready to give it away!
EDIT: And it’s gone!
edited by malaugurie on 11/13/2015

I have a spare skull, and am far from entering the Nadir, so I’ll gladly pass it on to someone who can use it (and my connections to the Revolutionaries aren’t high enough to sell it, anyway).

Skull claimed.

– Mal
edited by malthaussen on 11/14/2015

Looks like there are already skulls available, but if someone else needs one, send a request to Red Rose.

Will edit when it’s been given away.

EDIT: I lied. Red Rose has two. One has been given away, one remains.

EDIT x2: Both are now given away. Congrats/thanks!
edited by thedeadlymoose on 11/16/2015

Aaaa, make it not be on me now! Forgetting…forgetting… (One Eyeless Skull available, shoot me a request if you want it.)

Edit: Skull has been rehomed, thank goat.
edited by AbermalsHelle on 11/15/2015

Looking to acquire 5 skulls to enter the Cave of the Nadir. I have been sitting on this plan for awhile, and have been unlucky in pursuing it through independent means.
edited by The Glass Boffin on 11/16/2015

[quote=The Glass Boffin]Looking to acquire 5 skulls to enter the Cave of the Nadir. I have been sitting on this plan for awhile, and have been unlucky in pursuing it through independent means.
edited by The Glass Boffin on 11/16/2015[/quote]

I have one skull I can give you (I think you need to request it). Send my main account a message and it’s yours.

[quote=Kivrin Neverwinter][quote=The Glass Boffin]Looking to acquire 5 skulls to enter the Cave of the Nadir. I have been sitting on this plan for awhile, and have been unlucky in pursuing it through independent means.
edited by The Glass Boffin on 11/16/2015[/quote]

I have one skull I can give you (I think you need to request it). Send my main account a message and it’s yours.[/quote]

Thank you, but I don’t think I can request them for this part after all. I scraped together the 400 echoes I needed to outright buy the cinder. Thank you though. good luck with the skull!

An eyeless skulls right now is somehow staring at me from atop my mantlepiece. Should anyone would like this pleasure for themselves, please feel free to contact me, no honorific, unless you happen to be crafty enough to come up with one. Do hurry. The thing is very likely to soon end up smashed in pieces.

Done. The thing is no longer in my claws, thank the Bazaar.
edited by haotichen on 11/23/2015

I’m looking to get my grubby paws on an Eyeless Skull to start an endeavor that will get me and a bickering couple to a place of forgetfullness. Is anybody out there willing to help ?
Cheers !