Estival: The Sixth Coil

Still needed! It took me 120+ cards with Woe to finally get it!

Keep flipping, mate!

Good thing my Worm gave me some Cider, that means I still get Nightmares.

Thanks!

You can use it for " Play a move you learned from the Boatman" when playing chess on the chessboard in parabola. It’s a pretty good move in the midgame. It features in a hinterland scrip making grind.

4 Likes

Past the initial card I don’t think there is anything more. I myself have been assiduously flipping cards in London for the past 2 days and I have only gotten the initial card. The wiki doesn’t mention anything more either.

1 Like

See, the thing with that kind of new thing is that it could be a case of overall bad luck.

5 Likes

On top of Estival starting on the 1st of August, we’ll also have a special Fallen London announcement later in the day which is pretty exciting.

16 Likes

So… chapter 2 of Firmament was released 20 days before this announcement, but there’s an interesting echo during an activity that this story unlocks: Fallen London. The name of the action is in the square brackets if anyone is interested.
Sneaky, FBG, sneaky and lovely!!!

7 Likes

I got it! You’ll tell us something about the game with wisents!
2 and a half years have passed so you may have something! :smiley:

1 Like

There’s no b____y way it has been 2 1/2 years since the wisent newsletter was sent out. I refuse to believe that time actually passes that quickly.

3 Likes

:musical_note:” Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, you’re only a day away!”:notes:

3 Likes

I bet the special announcement is a Fallen London [insert favourite streaming service] adaptation.

Also, everyone keep an eye open for a potential increase of a Scar Under Skin.

2 Likes

oh…not in favor of that, personally. i’ve seen what they did with some of my fave franchises and would hate to see it happen to FL.

1 Like

Ah, well. The Bazaar has been benevolent and has supplied me with an urchin to buy season passes from. I suppose I will be heading to the Games, then!

5 Likes