Estival: The Sixth Coil is here!

Mind, I still have to draw the card myself.

At Wolfstack Docks, you can now witness the finale of the Tournament of Science!

3 Likes

Who should we support in the Tournament of Imagination? I would like the Tigers or Koloman to win now.

Tomb Colonies won the Tournament of Sciences, and we won a Puzzle Damask Silk for that, let’s think hard about the possible items that are awarded by each faction.

The Koloman team got a Vital Intelligence at the conclusion of the Tournament of Sciences, despite not winning.

3 Likes

Tortoise was a Favour in High Places.

Based on requirements, I’m guessing the Captivating Princess dream is a permanent addition to the game. Haven’t seen anything else like that yet, nor was I expecting any since I assumed the coil itself was the main addition. The Xanthous Bulb heist does not look repeatable.

4 Likes

Second tournament needs Inspiration, not Casing. :innocent:

I think I’ve seen somewhere that it is permanent, yeah.

I’m Supporting koloman in the tournament of imagination too. I still think they’re neat. Might or might not win any tournaments but i am loyal!

I am supporting the Tigers, will switch teams to get the various texts, the finally switch to the winning side. :upside_down_face:

I believe the Wakeful Cats are very wealthy, no? Surely their reward should be very desirable.

2 Likes

Looking at the rewards, I think it confirms that being on the winning side does not grant more rewards than being on the other sides. For tournament of sciences, all the rewards were worth 12.5 echoes

6 Likes

Well, that’s quite nice.

1 Like

I’ve done the action to gain the Princess’s favour in two separate dreams but nothing seems to be happening to raise it. Am I missing something? Is it a very hidden quality?

You need to choose the Orangerie option to end the Dream.

That’s what I’ve been doing. I must be missing something because favour doesn’t increase.

The Princess’ Favour increases based on duration of the dream, so you want to alternate between a strengthening option (Lend Power To The Dream / Care For The Courtiers as they’re the free options) and a relaxing option (Observe And Learn) until you hit the duration you want (at 1 duration per option picked), then finally pick “Make a thorough examination of the Princess’ orangery”. You want to end up with at least 8 Favour, which is 36CP, which is 18 Duration minimum.

1 Like

For supporting the Eagles, it was 25 Khaganian Coins

Thanks robm, much appreciated.

Will the prizes received at the end of each of the four sub-tournaments be available until the end of this estival? I ask because I need to decide if I want to leave my alt in the Khanate grinding his network strength to 20 from ~11 or if I should bring him home to FL to get the prizes before they time out. Thanks.

Is this PoSIs only? It seems like, I’ve looked in several places and can’t find the tournaments, clicking on them only takes me to Wolfstack Docks or Veilgarden where there’s nothing but what’s usually there.

The tigers have started arguing: the next stage of the Tournament of Imagination

2 Likes