Donations for the Implacable Detective's Campaign!

Anne_Carnacki is able to donate to or swap donations with other Detective campaigners. I’ll try to match donations, although she’s getting kind of low on stuff right now.

My main, Valiant, will gladly make donations and ask for nothing in return.
edited by Valiant on 7/3/2017

I have chosen the way of Fixing things for the campaign, and would eagerly help should you need any assistance dealing your menaces. I’m also willing to donate whatever is in my possession for the campaign.
Yours faithfully,
Kathe Maerie,
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Kathe%20Maerie
edited by Kathe Maerie on 6/28/2017
edited by Kathe Maerie on 6/28/2017

I am willing and able to donate to the cause.

I am a very wealthy member of fallen london and am willing to donate as much as I need to to get the Implacable Detective into office. I have hundreds, maybe thousands of echoes worth of items and raw echoes that I am willing to part with, I just bough an Overgoat, I am no stranger to large expenditures. My name on Fallen London is Ezylryb.
edited by matlex on 6/28/2017

Got plenty of funds to burn, as all I’m really doing with them is hoarding for Cider. I’d be more than happy to donate to such a worthy cause.

(Though if these worthy causes keep popping up this frequently, it will be a long time indeed before I taste sweet immortality).

Also let me know if you have any problems of a legal or scandalous nature that need fixing.
edited by Scienceandponies on 6/29/2017
edited by Scienceandponies on 6/29/2017

Dr. Hamlet Dakkar would be happy to donate. Anything to keep the bandaged one out of office.

If only there were some way for us to ally against Feducci. But ultimately, we’re doomed to be your rivals, as well, and I fear our division will only benefit the liar and his hedonist supporters. I considered asking if you would like to give up on the Detective and support the Campaigner, but I feel that would be an insult to your loyalty and devotion.

Just let it be known that if the Detective wins, we at the Campaigner’s, er, campaign will salute you.

Im free for being aproached for donations for implacable detective.

My own efforts to support the Grand Prosecution have been fully funded by the generosity of my contemporaries, and I would be pleased to offer my own funds to advance the cause of Justice. We must all do our part to stop the honey-mazed lunatics from barring the Detective’s noble mission.

If only there were some way for us to ally against Feducci.[/quote]
A desicion by agitators of both campaigns to target Feducci (not necessarily in all cases, but as a general thing) would act as a sort of alliance. As Feducci seems to be leading in the polls, this would also be a s,art desicion, as it would allow at least one, possibly both of the other campaigns to progress much more quickly.

Quinn Aldridge greatly supports the campaign of logic and truth. They have stockpiled quite a bit of resources, and is more than willing to donate. Just drop a letter of contact in their mailbox! They are also looking for donators.

More than willing to donate, and fix to any person for Implacable detective.

Ladies and Gentlemen supporting the Implacable Detective will find me always most willing to succor.

Logic and Truth must prevail over that old petticoat-pensioner, Feducci and the arfarfan’arf mobs he gathers 'round. Same goes for the Temperance candidate with all of her bubbling around against all humanity.

Reminder that I’m still open to Detective supports’ donation requests. Send as many as you like, whether it be just one or as many as you need until you reach Influencing the Election 10.

I’d like to throw my lot in with the detective as well. As a campaigner, I am willing to recieve any donations you might have left over to spare.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/Coltrian_Licorish

I wonder if there’ll be a second cap raise on Influence? I have 160 in donations received for the Detective, but my Influence quality is maxed out at 10.

I’m a campaigner and willing to donate as much as I can.

I’m willing to give, reciprocate, and fix if needed.

I’m just in need of the last smallest donation possible to reach level 10.