Donations for the Implacable Detective's Campaign!

McGunn (or whatever my name actually appears as in FL; I don’t even know anymore. Link below) is a campaigner looking for donations and to donate. Add me and send me requests, I’ll try to reciprocate as quickly as I can!
Don’t bother with the other link, Amanda Albright is a little too… departed to participate in this election.

Four of Needles is ready to support the cause of justice and truth! They’re probably a little too early in the game to be making donations, but I’ll offer their services as a Fixer to anyone who needs aid!

As a wealthy citizen of our beautiful city I will be more than happy to donate. Please send me everything You got.

Donations can be minor, moderate, or major. Minor donations give 50p of items or 75p directly; these give the campaigner 5 donations received. [color=#c2c2c2]Moderate donations (2.50p of items or 3E directly, I think) are worth 25 Donations Received, while major donations (5E of items or 6E directly) are worth 50.[/color]
[color=#c2c2c2]
[/color]
[color=#c2c2c2]Campaigners use Donations Received on an action to host events with in-game factions. It costs 5 donations to hold an event that increases Influencing the Election by 1 (up to 3), 25 donations to hold an event that increases Influencing the Election (up to 6), and 50 donations to hold an event to increase Influencing the Election by 1 (up to 9).[/color]
[color=#c2c2c2]
[/color]
[color=#c2c2c2]So, if you have funds and are willing to part with them, choose one of the major donations. I think all of the options after the moderate donation of money are for major donations.[/color]

While I cannot allow myself to donate my entire fortune for fear of my own ruin, I would be most glad to assist those looking for donations. I only ask that you pitch in a little of your own in return. (I’ll send my own donation request.)
I also wouldn’t mind keeping in touch for other social occasions, but that’s up to you.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Wyspr

What does Campaigner’s influence over the election cap out at? I just raised mine to 10 and I don’t want to waste people’s time asking for donations if I can’t raise it any higher.

it doesnt go above 10. I just used my extra donations for hell favours so I know it doesnt go above 10. also I accidentally clicked to report your post instead of replying, sorry.

it doesnt go above 10. I just used my extra donations for hell favours so I know it doesnt go above 10. also I accidentally clicked to report your post instead of replying, sorry.[/quote]

That’s interesting. Maybe I’ll look for a few more donations in order to earn a few easy favours. Or at least I’ll spend my leftover donations on them. Of course, I’ll repay any such donations to anyone who is kind enough to help should they also want donations.

I wouldn’t worry about the accidental reporting - it must happen frequently enough and I’m sure the moderators will understand.
edited by NinjaComedian on 6/27/2017

Add another name to the list of Detective supporters. I’d be more than willing to donate and take donations.

I will gladly receive and give donations of varying size to any who comes forth!
Thanks to your great kindness I am now fully funded.
edited by Mycroft Tennyson on 7/1/2017

The cause of justice and reason is most likely hopeless, but tilting at windmills is all we got. Another Implacable Detective campaigner here, sending and receiving donations.

Unrelated side note here: It has come to my attention that Nigel Overstreet is offering up his vote to whoever can persuade him of the worth of their candidate. As he is a fairly prominent and advanced player I would strongly advocate attempting to recruit him. I have noticed however, that there is a deeply saddening lack of support for the Implacable Detective, and I feel unable to argue at the level of discourse present, for it requires deep knowledge of the lore. For these reasons, I am attempting to notify allies of the Detective of the existence of this thread.
The link is as follows: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic24342-undecided-sell-me-on-your-candidate.aspx

I aint fond of coppers, but the Detective’s always done right by me and if anyone can keep em in line it’s her. Choosing Sinning Jenny was easy, but this was harder I’m sorry to say. I’m hoping I can influence her more to the “spirit” of the law than the “letter” with a bit of change, so if anyone would like to help me campaign for my lady I’d be obliged and shall try to return the favor:

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/kimeekat

I happen to have a large quantity of Rostygold waiting to be cashed, will donate to campaign.

My character is a campaigner for the detective. I am willing to give donations and would be very thankful to get donations from fellow supporters =)
Update: Reached influence 10. Thank you all!
edited by KostberaLili on 6/30/2017

A fellow implacable detective campaigner here, open to both giving and receiving donations - though i may be short of cash for major donations until my next payday comes.

It is wonderful to see so many devoted supporters of our candidate! I have already received and given some donations. Many thanks for those who kindly responded to my requests. I shall consider myself honoured to continue supporting the Detective so please feel free to contact me if you would like to receive a donation.

I have thrown my lot in with the Detective and will do what I can for her campaign.
Ask for donations, fellow Implacables, and you shall receive them.

[quote=Vex]I have thrown my lot in with the Detective and will do what I can for her campaign.
Ask for donations, fellow Implacables, and you shall receive them.[/quote]
You need to fix the link to your profile. The one in your signature it broken.

It should be:
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Vex Lereunt

(i.e. replace the &quotSPACESYMBOL&quot with an actual space).

It is good to see people who agree with her quest for order.
I am more than willing to give donations to any campaigner who works for the detectives.

Also, as a Fixer, I would be delighter if I could put hostile rumours to rest.