Donations for the Implacable Detective's Campaign!

Speak to Marlon JD, he’ll help you out.

I am also looking to aid the cause for justice through donatons~! :)

Willing to donate as much as possible for the campaign. I’m also a Fixer and offer my services to any supporters of the Detective.

Thank you to everyone whose donations to the cause have allowed me to reach Campaigner level 10. Of course, I’m also willing to donate to the campaign. All Fixer requests are also welcome! I’m working to keep menaces raised, and I’ll try to accept them all.

Will donate the maximum amount to anyone who asks, although do try not to overdo it with the requests. My account is Gideon Stormstrider, linked below.

I will give major donations. I do not require any further donations myself.

I’m still a bit new to this city, but I am always ready to further the quest of logic and truthfulness!
For this cause, I will fix things:

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/De%20Londion

As my influence has been topped off in the coming elections, I now intend to focus on donating, feel free to drop off multiple requests to me via the link down below.

Edit: Sorry, no longer a supporter of the Implacable Detective.
edited by Bonny Kate on 7/8/2017

Happy to donate.

I am quite willing to assist any who may require donations during this campaign.

I’d love to donate. (Ixc)

THROW INVITES AT ME AND I’L THROW MONEY BACK!

I have a large supply of resources that I can and will happily donate all of to support the detective. Just let me know and I’ll give you any amount you need.
edited by Johannes Galepath on 7/8/2017

I’ll throw some £££ at whoever needs it.

HEY GUYS JUST SO YOU KNOW I’M DONATING EVERYTHING

In all seriousness, I will accept any and all requests for donations. I’ve nothing to spare for Detective.

I would be glad to give and receive any amount of donations from anybody!

If any campaigners for the Detective still need to get to Influencing the Election 10, please send me as many donation requests as you need! I’ve got plenty of echoes to spare, and a few coffees left to refresh my actions.