Crooked Crosses, Correspondants and Authors needed

Annabelle McAllister is now an author and available for salons. She also has an orphanage.

Currently an author; soon to be a correspondent. Feel free to contact me, darling.

Edit: I am now a correspondent.
edited by LillianAranach on 7/1/2017

Thomas would be happy to give lectures on the matter of correspondence(and will gladly invite crooked crosses and authors to his salon).
edited by Panzerrus on 6/30/2017

Correspondent here, ready to provide developmental writing courses.

Correspondent%20here.%20Happy%20to%20attend%21%20I%20have%20a%20salon%20of%20my%20own%20as%20well.

I’m an author and available for salons.

I’m a crooked-cross, avaiable for… well, I don’t know exactly what that action does, seeing as I don’t have my own salon, but er. Definitely available.

Jean is a Correspondent, and would be more than happy to help.

The Six Handed Merchant is excellent with little urchins! And what better way to prepare them for life in the Neath than to teach them the Correspondence?

I have excellent teaching recommendations from both Benthic College and the Tomb Colonies. Just ignore whatever you’ve heard about from Somerset’s former Provost or the Department of Menace Eradication. Those are complete scurrilous lies!

Contact me at your earliest convenience:
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/The%20Six%20Handed%20Merchant[li]
edited by Six Handed Merchant on 1/21/2018

Greeneyre is now a Correspondent and I respond to social actions quickly because I play daily. Also in possession of an Orphanage.
edited by Greeneyre on 7/19/2017

Delicious friends, I am looking for a Crooked-Cross interested in a series of visits to my humble salon. To be more precise, I will send nine requests over a week or two, if Lady Luck is merciful enough. For each visit you will get 10 Romantic Notions, 10 Intriguing Snippets and 20 Making Waves CP (at least, according to the wiki).

While there are some friendly Crooked-Crosses both in my contact list and in this very thread, I feel a bit uncomfortable sending these requests en masse without a proper warning.

Unfortunately, at the moment I don’t have enough time for any significant role-playing — most of my invitations, if not all, are going to be just that, invitations.

My Time, the Healer comes tomorrow, I would like to start right after that. If you are interested in attending, please do not hesitate to contact me (either here or in-game).

I can handle the en-masse Salon visits, just send the word. I love my scandalous crookedly-crossy preaching.

I’m looking for a crooked cross who’d be willing to entertain at my salon as and when I’m able to pull the necessary card. I’m trying to reach 15 notability over the next few weeks for my first overcapping. I’m a correspondent and would be happy to visit any orphanages that need me in return.

Should anyone ever need an Advocate, I’d be delighted to attend. I’ll accept the invitations as promptly as possible, generally within a day.
(That’d be as a Crooked Cross, of course)

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Revival%20Lake

Chrisotoph, correspondent at Your servile. Positiously passionative at the prospection of improvicating youthly intellectives in the awespirous and arcanestic facultions of correspondence and grammatics.

I am a Crooked Cross and will be delighted to attend.

I am a Crooked Cross, as they call it, and will welcome any chance to share my unique views with any salon that would have me.

my main, anna libertas is an author

Artful is a Crooked Cross lives to make waves at your Salon.

Correspondent here that is happy to educate the youngsters into the deeper mysteries of the Neath