Crooked Crosses, Correspondants and Authors needed

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Dear fellow players[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]My two accounts are Crooked Cross and Correspondent now. Sadly the Cross is running a salon which often needs Crosses for guests and authors. Now my author is a Correspondent she no longer can attend. Similarly my Correspondent is running an orphanage which often needs Correspondents to tutor the children.[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]I am looking for [/color]active[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)] players who are Crooked Crosses, Correspondents and Authors who I can invite to my affairs - please play every day.[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]pleasantly [/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Me[/color]

Crooked-Cross here, happy to help!

I am a Correspondent if you need.

I am an author and I would be more than happy to help out.

Madam Snotra, Correspondent. Loath children mostly, but more than happy to help instil knowledge and order to chaotic little minds.

Correspondent here. Likes kids, loves the Correspondence. Give me a call should you need my services.[li]

I recently became a Correspondent. Derek, this lazy slob, probably will never do anything more useful than being a Journalist, it seems.

As an author, I welcome invitations to discuss writing, authorship, and (in the most diffident way possible) my own works.

Another Correspondent here, should you need it.

My post got deleted for some reason. As I said,

Vincent Åsmund, Author. Happy to help.

Correspondent here. Happy to share the basics with the children, with the understanding that I accept no liability for minor injuries (scorched eyebrows, incurable madness, etc.) that occur in the process.
edited by Teleri13 on 9/4/2016

Zinaida is a Correspondent, and always happy to help give an education to the unfortunate. She’s at Zee at the moment - dealing with a certain matter of disturbingly exuberant knives - but should be back in a few days at most. And I am usually online daily.

Correspondent here: Available to assist, until the cruel throes of Eaten swallow my profession for a short time.

The Congenital Pedant is quite willing to offer services in authoring, particularly the under-appreciated art of self-editing. Your guests should learn quickly that correctness and concision are the pinnacle of that most sublime of the learned arts: writing.

EDIT: forgot what Authors can visit! Correctness, you see, is the pinnacle…
edited by Wooster on 9/12/2016

I am hardly the author but my written work has been been published, denounced and burned publicly on no fewer than three separate occasions. Saying that, I have been known to be quite the hit at Salons in the past and would welcome the opportunity to expand my circle of aquaintances. As long as there is also wine present.

An obsessive inquirer of the language of the stars, I would gladly teach the little urchins about the correspondence. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/folklore364

Active crooked cross here, willing to assist.

cliftonr is a noted author of epic poetry, popular scientifiction novels, and scandalously occult operas, and always happy to appear at anybody’s Salons!

Feel free to extend a calling card, offer of acquaintance, or a salon invitation to cliftonr.

Some foolish types may call me a Crooked Cross, but those who wish me to attend their Salons know me as an Advocate. Happy to help.

I’m a Correspondent and available for lessons.