Confessions

And my question is answered - I am now getting the down for maintenance page.

[quote=lady ciel ]Of course but I just knocked my menaces back after accepting another invitation. I also need to wait for some more actions.

Do you want to send or receive?[li]
edited by reveurciel on 11/11/2013[/quote][/li][li]
[/li][li]I mindeth not! But I’m still trying to get my menaces back up. I drank all my absinthe and am being too successful to get suspicion and scandal. Nightmares/wounds are covered. It’ll be a while. (And that’s if I’ve not already confessed/you’ve not to me/you.)[/li][li]
[/li][li]

[/li]

You are on my Trust list so I don’t think we can do the SMEN option.

[quote=babelfishwars][quote=lady ciel ]Of course but I just knocked my menaces back after accepting another invitation. I also need to wait for some more actions.

Do you want to send or receive?[li]
edited by reveurciel on 11/11/2013[/quote][/li][li]
[/li][li]I mindeth not! But I’m still trying to get my menaces back up. I drank all my absinthe and am being too successful to get suspicion and scandal. Nightmares/wounds are covered. It’ll be a while. (And that’s if I’ve not already confessed/you’ve not to me/you.)[/li][li]
[/li][li]

[/li][/quote]

[li]

Absolutely.

Consequently, I’m still open to hear any and all confessions, except that one (you know the one). It may take me awhile to get back to you, but I’ll do my best to keep my menaces nice and high (Wounds and Nightmares are easy when you have a feline friend).
edited by Inpiun on 11/11/2013

It appears that I have heard far too many confessions for a person of my station. I am a person of little importance, but I do have many confessions to make, if anyone should want to listen… [li]

The person who sent me my first SMEN invitation said they wanted to reciprocate but hasn’t accepted. Maybe they changed their mind or are busy. In the meantime I have received a number of Confession of Whimsy Invites, I will accept them as and when I can and take my menaces back to 5 only if I hear back from that original person.

I’ve gone and gotten my wounds and nightmares back up. Unintentionally! I can probably do 2 confessions of pride, possibly 3, pretty quickly, if my luck stays this bad.

I can’t go ten minutes without getting a new confession request; I didn’t check the game for an hour after getting two menaces to 3 and came back to five new requests!

Hopefully having a lot of trust will be as useful as having a lot of Confessions. The warm fuzzy feeling of helping someone progress is nice but you cant get a price on it at the Bazaar :V

Is this over? I can’t accept any of the invitations to confess.

The Confessions storylet is still there, completely unchanged. Maybe the maintenance broke something somehow???

I can see that the storylet is still there but I wasn’t going to try to send an invitation when I am still trying to accept the ones I have.

I think it is all social actions. I have an invitation to play chess as well and that isn’t working either. I better send a bug report. Is any one else having a problem?

It appears down to me as well. I can neither accept nor extend social actions.

[li]
[color=#009900]While I’m here, drop a bug report, but do refresh and reopen everything first, and check you’re still eligible. Everything looks to be working at this end.[/color]

Me too (social actions bugg(er)ed). But for a change I’ve actually submitted a bug report (albeit a fairly crap one, just linking here), rather than assuming a fix for all will fix me.

[color=#009900]Right - this is, it turns out, a leftover from database maintenance. Sorry, folks, it should be back in a few minutes.[/color][li]

Thanks for the quick response Alexis.

I’d like to say that when the social actions function return, I shall accept invitations to confess nightmares and scandal. I have both those menaces at 3 at the moment.

[/li][li]Online at about 6 pm, invitations still not working, by the time I’d submitted my bug report the game was down for maintenance again.
[/li]
edited by Josiah Thimblerig on 11/11/2013

Looks like social actions are back up. Or more precisely, I seem to be able to send new invitations