Confessions

Dunno if im allowed to make a thread on this.[li]
But a place where we can request help with gathering confessions whould be quite useful.

So, if anyone is up for accepting some then thanks. If anyone needs help with any then im up for accepting them.[/li][li]
edited by Blackleaf on 11/13/2013

I equipped all of my suspicion equipment on Owen Wulf, so I will always have enough suspicion to qualify no matter how many people I confess to. Feel free to message me if you need a Confession point, and keep up your suspicion or some such so I can send you one.

Come one and all, I shall confess to you deeds of shadow and gloom beneath the sunless sky!

edited by Owen Wulf on 11/6/2013

My storynexus ID is Daniel Redwood, and I am open to requests.

[quote=Owen Wulf]I equipped all of my suspicion equipment on Owen Wulf, so I will always have enough suspicion to qualify no matter how many people I confess to. Feel free to message me if you need a Confession point, and keep up your suspicion or some such so I can send you one.

Come one and all, I shall confess to you deeds of shadow and gloom beneath the sunless sky!

edited by Owen Wulf on 11/6/2013[/quote]
Ah Mr Wulf. Whould you mind raising your scandal too? There’s a special option for people with lv 3 confession gathering that id like to try.[li]
Do watch out for the bug and dont accept any requests yet.

I need to raise my menaces, but I’m seeking and want to confess (and vice versa).

It seems accepting multiple confessions has been disabled for some time. Gah what rotten luck we have. Ive got all confession results echoed though. They will probably show up on Prisonerhoney or Candle in a few days too.

Unfortunately I already accepted someone’s invitation but, if the situation changes, I do have all menaces over 3 at the moment and will endeavour to keep them as high as possible. Off to the Forgotten Quarter to raise nightmares and I will accept Scandal and Suspicion dupes and the poison a friend option on the social actions from the lodgings during this event.[li]

By the way folks, Dont forget the gallery of serpents. Be very careful though with your descisions if you value knowing the truth.

I seem to have little trouble keeping my menaces high, confess away.

I have nightmares 3 currently. I can try equipping some menace equipment, but I’m not entirely sure how much I have. Confession also decreases your menace by a large amount.

I would appreciate it if someone could clue me in, on this one. It seems, that as soon as I accept a single confession, none of the others really go through. It takes the action, the message goes away but the text is always the same as it was when I accepted for the first time, including the name of the player. So, can I only accept one confession out of all four categories? Thanks for any help!

You can currently only accept one Confession, due to a bug; that’s going to change shortly.

With equipment, I now have Suspicion always at a minimum of 3. Confess away.

Anyone who desires to spend a saucy little moment listening to one or two of my indiscretions is more than welcome! Currently I am both scandalous and suspicious - which is just the way I like it.

Edit: I lied. I went and healed myself. Grr.
edited by babelfishwars on 11/6/2013

I (Rory Townsend) am suffering rather nicely from nightmares and wounds at the moment, and my outfit is suspicious enough that I’ll always have something to tell. My especial friend Nubes is in good health but for their indiscretions with the law, which they would love to brag about.
edited by Rory Townsend on 11/7/2013

[quote=babelfishwars]Edit: I lied. I went and healed myself. Grr.
edited by babelfishwars on 11/6/2013[/quote]
If its any consolation I do thank you for your confession :)[li]

And I shall in turn offer myself for confession, my SN is georgie_0 and nightmares are at 7 so feel free to pay me a little visit.

A tip of my hat to the Incorrigible Raconteur for confessing some… interesting… bits of whimsy. A question, perhaps somewhat delicate in nature: what do these confessions… do? I built my way up to 3, then received one of those nice unlocked ones, but it just raised my confessions score up further. Is this the return of something from days of old before my time in Fallen London, or is it quite new and no one yet knows?

It’s new. I imagine that, if raised high enough, it will open up some opportunities in a few days.

Does anyone know whether the unlockable PoSI-only confessions provide more change points than the basic ones?

My Menaces fluctuate daily (as do those of my alt) so feel free to check back and see if I’ve appeared on any list in which you’re interested. cathyr19355 and Catherine Raymond in Fallen London.