Confessions

Oh I don’t particularly mind confessing to this many people because I don’t have much else to do with my actions. There is absolutely no way trusting this many people can go awry. No way whatsoever.

I don’t mind all the Confessions I have made - just wish that more of the people I have confessed to showed up when I want to send an invitation myself.[li]

Edit to say I only went into the Promenade as I didn’t want to find an inbox full of invitations when I still haven’t done one of the options available to me. My first such invitation at the start of the event was cancelled by the other person:(
edited by reveurciel on 11/11/2013

Is it the Seeker option that you’re missing? Assuming there’s another day’s worth of this event Delmar Tramontane can get his menaces up there enough to do it. Just be sure to send him a dupe.

Thank you Delmar Tramontane is in my contacts list. Which Dupe would he prefer - scandal or wounds or both?

Both would definitely speed things up. I think that would put him at a range where he’d only need to raise Suspicion.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 11/11/2013

Is there any difference to confessing or asking for a confession for the SMEN option. I have just received an invitation.

They both have the same consequence, but the text for the sender/receiver is different.

Ok I will accept this one and then see what happens before making up my mind whether to send an invitation of my own. Thanks for the help.

No problem! Happy to be of assistance. :)

That wasn’t so bad. Love the text so will definitely want to see the other version.

Gotcha. He’ll be ready shortly. ^^

I’ve got my scandal back up after sending that dupe and have sent out a bit of poison so I should be able to send the invitation as soon as he is ready.

If you’re willing to do it again, I’ll work on getting my various menaces up…

Of course but I just knocked my menaces back after accepting another invitation. I also need to wait for some more actions.

Do you want to send or receive?[li]

Spacemarine9 I will accept your invitation if you send one but I will not accept one from anyone else. I have one invitation sent (by agreement; a request from someone I have not had any contact with before, which I will accept after the arranged ones and a few Pride and Whimsy invites that I will get to after completing the outstanding SMEN invites.

If anyone else sends me a SMEN invite without prior agreement as I presume they are getting my name from this thread I will not accept unless they ask me first. Either here, by PM or sending a dupe before their request.[li]

I am also confident that this decision won’t come back to bite me in the $ear.

I’m not planning on using any actions on requests until I have all of this backlog cleared out.

That is fair enough. Hope you find another Seeker to share with before the end of the Feast of Masks, or if your menaces get high enough before I get around to confessing my Pride and Whimsy I’ll send you one if you want.

Oh I’ve already done the Seeker confession, I did it before the Confession bugfix, even. I don’t particularly want to repeat it :V

I can’t even get back into Fallen London at the moment. Just getting the error screen. Any one else having a problem?