Christmas Card Request Thread

Would like to receive cards of any kind.

Do you need to send a calling card before you can send a Christmas card? Or how does this work exactly?

[quote=MrUnderhill89]So without further ado (and this will be updated)

Wants Any Card (unless specified elsewhere):
JulietChauvelin
[/quote]

&quotThat character does not exist&quot said the game when I tried to send an invite
edited by Karhumies on 12/19/2013

Any and all Christmas cards gratefully received. All will be reciprocated with the sender’s choice of card if the Airs are cooperative - until I have used up this week’s allowance.

[quote=Karhumies][quote=MrUnderhill89]So without further ado (and this will be updated)

Wants Any Card (unless specified elsewhere):
JulietChauvelin
[/quote]

&quotThat character does not exist&quot said the game when I tried to send an invite
edited by Karhumies on 12/19/2013[/quote]

Ah, that was because I was using Juliet’s forum name instead of her StoryNexus account (which she helpfully provided in her signature, so I’ll fix that in a bit).

Another update to my request: currently, Dangerous are preferred!

[quote=Karhumies]Would like to receive cards of any kind.

Do you need to send a calling card before you can send a Christmas card? Or how does this work exactly?[/quote]

Yes, you need to be acquainted with someone in order to send them a card. You (and others on this thread) may wish to check your doorsteps… I have seven cards to get rid of before Time, the Healer arrives this evening!

A B Nile

[li]

Watchful and Persuasive now preferred!

Does this have any benefit to new players or does this actually require a decent stat in order to succeed in some sort of challenge? If it’s the former, I’d like to get some!

I no longer need Fogscapes, but am accepting all other cards.

Anything but Persuasive, please.

I would love Watchful cards please.

I’m about 5 levels away from capped Shadowy, which is the only stat I need to cap. So if you want to send me one of those cards, send a Shadowy card! Ok!

Polly would love some Watchful cards. She’s got a hard climb to the top.

I welcome and appreciate all cards. Should anyone have spare cards for Persuasive and Shadowy in particular for my Lady Strange, that would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.
edited by Lady Strange on 12/22/2013

I sent a card to you Lady Strange (no idea how to choose the card though :( )

Any cards received would be most appreciated!

Thank you so very much. Cards are appreciated, whatever their &quotdesign&quot. Pun intended. I believe the cards in hand are affected by the Airs of London. So thank you once again.

I would love any and all cards anyone would like to send me. I will send them back! :)

Looking for someone to exchange the 8 christmas cards from the email code with.

I’ll take 4 Dangerous ones from you, and give you 4 back, that’s all I’ve got left until Christmas. I’m under bjorntfh.