Christmas Card Request Thread

Any cards would be nice actually, A merry Sackmas to all

I’m willing to trade christmas cards with my main. I’ll try to reciprocate when I can, although I’m a bit busy at the moment so you might be waiting for a while.

Wanting any card ,sending back

I’d love to receive Fogscapes with Tentacles. Happy to exchange, although it may take me a while if you’re looking for something specific.
edited by Sackville on 12/12/2013

I’ll take any cards I can get for getting second chances and grinding stats. A suspicious sort would be somewhat preferable.

I would also be very grateful for any and all cards, particularly the Watchful ones, and happy to reciprocate as desired to the fullest of my ability.

I’d love any card (username same as on forums) but would especially like the Fogscape with Tentacles. Thank you all, would be much appreciated, and I’ll try to pass on a few cards to people on this list in return.

Any card is welcome and reciprocated during this delicious festive season![li]

Juliet Chauvelin
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Juliet~Chauvelin

Hello dear ladies, gentlemen, and …er, yes, whatever you may be. I’d feel honored to get a postcard from you: any and all cards will be properly treasured and framed. My game name is simply “mp” (or “Mp” as my profile screen seems to insist) as well :)

I’d be delighted to receive any of the cards, though I’m nearing the cap for Persuasive.

While the need is not quite as urgent as it was previously, I still welcome all Christmas cards, especially Watchful ones.

If possible, may I add A Suspicious Sort to my preferences? It would be most useful at the moment.

All Christmas cards are, of course, returned!

Thanks for the cards, people, but I’m all out now. (counting people who already sent me ones, will send them as I have actions!)
edited by MidnightVoyager on 12/15/2013

Now that the level caps have been raised, I’ll express a preference for the Fogscape card. I want to become a brilliant mind, but I’m almost out of sudden insights.

I am fairly new to the Neath and have quite a pile of Potential Christmas Cards sitting here, waiting to be sent. I welcome all Christmas Cards and will happily reciprocate!

I’d like any cards that will help me increase my stats, btu Watchful cards are preferable http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Apollo~Fireweaver

As I’m planning to go for the Exceptional Mind, I’d happily accept any Fogscape with Tentacles, especially since failing the Amanuensis check six times in a row means I lost about an entire week without grinding dinners with nearly no Watchful incrase in between T.T

If I could update my request: I would like anything except Watchful.

And the same for myself.

If I may update myself, I would prefer anything except persuasive for the time being.