Christmas Card Request Thread

Right, I’ve got a handful of Christmas cards left over, and sending them after tonight* would be gauche in the extreme. So the first half-dozen or so people to send their calling card** to &quotMr Puckeridge&quot will get them.

Feel free to say which one(s) you want; I’ll do my best.

* Well, I suppose tomorrow morning is socially acceptable too. But real-me will be busy drinking sherry then.

** Yes, I really do mean &quotcalling card&quot - I’m not fussed about getting Christmas cards back.

Been a bit disorganised, so I’ve got a full stack of eight Sacksmas cards. I’ve not sent any yet, but presumably I’ll be able to choose which ones I send people? Anyway, want to exchange if possible, but at least send them to appreciative homes!

I still have quite a few left if anyone would like them! And I am very happy to receive belated cards!

Figured out that I can change my username here to actually reflect my in-game username (since the first post is wrong). Anyway I still have 5 cards to send off

I would be very grateful to receive any card; if you have a particular one you want I will try to send it to you (I have a couple only left). Regards!

I’ve got eight Christmas Cards - if anyone wants one sent to them, please let me know. Likewise, I would love to receive any that they in turn wish to send to me.

Hi, I’m fairly new to Fallen London, would like to send and receive cards (I have 5). The Christmas card sending page says I need to be acquainted with people - mind if I send the last 5 of you Calling Cards to get acquainted? Thanks.[li]
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Wriothesley
edited by Lashkar on 12/28/2013

I would love to receive any card!