Character trope quiz

The gender part of the archetype really didn’t confuse me so much as the archetype itself being assigned to Lord Gazter. I guess it just goes to show that a character’s creator sees their character differently than others see their character. This quiz definantly has put into focus and made me think about the parts of Lord Gazter that are considered the traits of a Femme Fatale.
edited by Lord Gazter on 7/4/2017

Ooft, the Tragic Hero.

Feels relatively spot on, although he leans heavier into being tragic than he does into being a hero - something to work on!

Femme Fatale with good amounts of jester, rival, villain, and protagonist.

One more anti-hero for the pile.
I think I’m going to ponder this.

Reading through some of the questions I’ve got to wonder why Grapes, rock and kalmia make you an anti-hero.

[i]The Six Handed Merchant finishes the quiz in the back of The Magazine Formerly Known As The London Magazine and puts their quill down with a frown.

&quotSidekick…Sidekick? SIDEKICK?!!&quot

Six balls up the paper.

&quotI never believed in these foolish quizzes anyway.&quot

Five minutes later, Six has flattened out the paper once again and is busy editing their answers until a more suitable result emerges.[/i]
[li][/li]
edited by Six Handed Merchant on 7/18/2017

[quote=Lord Hoot]The Villain

The bad guys. The mad scientists, the cruel executives, the evil witches and wizards, the corrupt politicians, the mortal aspects of pure evil, and, more often than not, the people (or otherwise) that instigate the conflict and the story. You are a very determined individual with a very strict set of rules. Your mind is mostly thinking about how you can reach your goals and conquer your ambitions. You are often described as cunning and intelligent by the few who stick by your side. You like sticking to the shadows and observing, rather than interacting and taking action.

What tarot did people pick? I went for The Magician.[/quote]

I, too am a Villain who chose the Magician card.

[li]

I went for Justice, and got Protagonist.

…That makes sense, actually.

Took quiz as in-game character.

The Jester.

Took quiz as myself.

The Jester.

The real kicker is, I only took the quiz once.

Ethel got Femme Fatale! Can’t say I’m surprised, they’re more than a bit of a flirt!

Reinol ended up becoming the Protagonist…somehow

zorgan is a femme fatal was pretty surprised but it does make a bit of sense now that ive thought about it properly.

Alice got Femme Fatale. I was a bit surprised, but the more I think about it the more I agree. At least for what I’ve written for her.

For Rosetta I used the full version - not necessarily the Seeker version - which I guess is a bit of a cop-out… But she got The Villain.

Well… I put on my best Role-Playing hat and Gummy got Villain, with Jester second. So like, sorry, people of London. Didn’t notice, but apparently I’ve been a Heartless manipulator the whole time. Post your complaints to Skullclock Gumshoe, 666 Evilguys Lane, London, England.

Apparently, my character – the Turkish Storyteller – is the femme fatale. Aside from being male, he’s also a straight-laced Muslim clergyman/dervish-mystic. He’s a player in the Great Game, as a member of both the feared Ottoman secret police, as well as anti-nationalist Revolutionary societies tied to Sufi orders and religious organisations. I suppose he is manipulative, and charismatic, and has a magnetic personality…and he’s far more comfortable with &quotdjinn&quot (Devils) than a Christian cleric would be…and Scheherazade-style storytelling/story-collecting is his MO as a diplomat…but still. Harrumph harrumph.

The Masked Felon is a Jester with some influences from the Villain and Anti-Hero archetypes. Sounds about right, I’ve always pictured him as something of a charming, sociopathic buffoon.

Professor Ginneon Thursday is…The Protagonist. I’m guessing Ginneon’s penchant for partying means he’s &quotmost in need of change, emotionally.&quot Preposterous!

My Fallen London character, Heathen got villain
My Sunless Sea character, Bitty got sidekick

I got Femme Fatale for Ermine, which…- makes sense. What they might ocassionally lack in femme, they make up for in abundant amounts of fatale. With the secondary result being Rival, which is a combination I was vying for. I suppose I can congratulate myself. Even if not on character building, then at least on acing the internet quizes ;)

Jen Black is Femme Fatale tied with Anti-Hero, which suits her just fine.
The Femme Fatale is sexy and they know it. Made famous by Film Noir and hard-boiled detective stories, they manipulate and confuse The Hero with their undeniable aura of sexiness and danger. The Hero knows that they’re walking trouble and knows much more about the bad guys than The Hero might or they should, but damn it if they can’t resist their enticing wiles. You are seen as naturally seductive by your peers. You have such an amazing way of words that others are willing to do anything for you. You love to gossip and engage in drama, even if it is none of your business. But besides that, you are proud of yourself as a person and love everything that you are. And you should be! You’re fierce!