Character trope quiz

Here.

I got ‘the anti-hero’ for Lamia. Typical.

Anti-hero here too. I suspect we are going to be in the majority

Tragic Hero. Color me unsurprised.

The femme fatale, of course

[spoiler]&quotThe Femme Fatale is sexy and they know it. Made famous by Film Noir and hard-boiled detective stories, they manipulate and confuse The Hero with their undeniable aura of sexiness and danger. The Hero knows that they’re walking trouble and knows much more about the bad guys than The Hero might or they should, but damn it if they can’t resist their enticing wiles. You are seen as naturally seductive by your peers. You have such an amazing way of words that others are willing to do anything for you. You love to gossip and engage in drama, even if it is none of your business. But besides that, you are proud of yourself as a person and love everything that you are. And you should be! You’re fierce!&quot[/spoiler]
edited by phryne on 6/21/2016

I got side kick.

The friends and helpers of the main hero. They can be almost any type of hero playing a secondary role, a normal character observing the action, or be used as comic relief – sometimes all three. Typically they are a foil to the hero, and this is often underscored by their dramatically different appearance. You like to be the friend of everyone around you and help out others whenever you can. You often hold the role of someone’s self control and you can be very supportive when you have to be. You’re a bright ray of sunshine in your friend’s life and they love having you around!

Hmmmmmm. Sometimes?

The Rival for Amelia

[spoiler]
The grim, volatile foe of the protagonist, who, through a series of inexplicable events up to and including attempted murder, gains grudging respect for said hero/heroine (and may even save them) and goes from intolerable to tolerable. You’re very confident and have pep in your step. People who don’t know you describe you as stubborn, but in fact you have a very open-mind. You’re able to see both sides of the situation, but it’s hard for you to admit that you’re wrong. You stick to your vices and never falter, even if your opinion is seen as wrong. For those on your side, they look up to you and value your ideals. You speak with raw pride. You’re straightforward and like to get right to the point during most conversations. You are more fueled by emotion rather than logic. You also love competition, being number one is very important to you.

This is honestly spot on too.[/spoiler]

Whelp, the recent-most incarnation of the Game-Carver got ‘The Villain’. Appropriately enough it even comes with a little snek symbol.

The bad guys. The mad scientists, the cruel executives, the evil witches and wizards, the corrupt politicians, the mortal aspects of pure evil, and, more often than not, the people (or otherwise) that instigate the conflict and the story. You are a very determined individual with a very strict set of rules. Your mind is mostly thinking about how you can reach your goals and conquer your ambitions. You are often described as cunning and intelligent by the few who stick by your side. You like sticking to the shadows and observing, rather than interacting and taking action.

Now we bet on how much time it’ll take us to change that alignment.

Flesh-Stick, unsurprisingly, got &quotThe Jester.&quot

The constructive troll, a common feature at the Standard Royal Court. Much like their historical counterpart, the Jester’s foolish appearance and demeanor means they’re generally laughed at or not taken seriously. The upside to this is being able to pretty much speak their mind in the most blunt way possible without fear of reprisal. You have a good sense of humor and are seen as the life of the party. You hide your pessimistic ways through your comedic nature. You are often unpredictable and unreadable by your peers. No one really understands you, but they appreciate you anyways. Your presence is heavily valued.

The Villain

The bad guys. The mad scientists, the cruel executives, the evil witches and wizards, the corrupt politicians, the mortal aspects of pure evil, and, more often than not, the people (or otherwise) that instigate the conflict and the story. You are a very determined individual with a very strict set of rules. Your mind is mostly thinking about how you can reach your goals and conquer your ambitions. You are often described as cunning and intelligent by the few who stick by your side. You like sticking to the shadows and observing, rather than interacting and taking action.

What tarot did people pick? I went for The Magician.

Femme Fatale for Gideon, with an awful lot of Jester. But then again, I chose the fool as a tarot
edited by Gideon on 6/21/2016

[quote=Lord Hoot]The Villain

What tarot did people pick? I went for The Magician.[/quote]

The High Priestess.

[quote=Lord Hoot]The Villain

What tarot did people pick? I went for The Magician.[/quote]

The Emperor. Was considering the Chariot for a bit, but then went for Emperor.

The Hanged Man.

Elias got the Tragic Hero, but that’s no surprise. He had the cling term The something something Tragedian. But Ezekiel got The Rival. Which is interesting. He definitely has rivals.

To absolutely no one’s surprise, Passionario is perfectly tied for Femme Fatale and Villain.

surprising nobody, Eglantine got Femme Fatale

Maria got tragic hero… mostly since I was clueless about flowers, stabbing and music… later, she got the jester… though vilain, mentor and femme fatale were close… just, would it be fitting?

Ciel is [spoiler]The Mentor

A more experienced advisor or confidante to a young, inexperienced character, particularly to a hero. You are seen as an old soul by your peers and you have a natural quirk of wanting to take care of others. You seem to be the most mature of your friends and you love giving them advice. You seem to have a lot of experience with trouble and the woes of the world, but you know how to handle what life throws at you. [/spoiler]

Estelle Knoht is The Damsel (in Distress), apparently.

A character, usually female (but can be anybody), is put into immediate danger in order to put the cast in motion. Their plight unites the cast, causing them to put aside their differences and work together to save them or provide the premise for the quest. But, necessarily, this isn’t always the case! (Note the parentheses!) This could also mean you’re someone who is capable of bringing people together in times of need. You are often very dependent on others, but not all the time. It’s more of when there is an important decision to made and where everyone’s opinions need to be heard. You don’t like taking charge because you like to go with the flow of things. People describe you as kindhearted and honest. You’re also naturally sociable and positive.

…I am going to resume putting people in the IRRIGO DEATHBOX for now.

I guess I couldn’t really answer all of this as my character, but that’s probably because im not really forcing my character into doing anything specific that would fit him as much as I just do what I would do myself(not sure if there is a much better way to explain this).

The Jester.