Burrow-Infra-Mump

not sure if this is a bug or intended: Cornelius suggests to resolve the strike by creating a skeleton machine ?? but I cannot see any new options at the board meeting

I have Mr Fires’ the other guy, and also see no option to resolve. I’m guessing the options for this situation won’t show up until we make progress with the other situation. And that situation may need to wait til tomorrow for the dirigible to come back?

Wines says to me, “‘Your course goes through Moulin, does it not? And past the Hurlers? It is a shame you have dismissed the Bazaar’s agent.’ It must mean the Efficient Commissioner.”

Does anyone know what it says if the Efficient Commissioner is still on the board?

[quote=Ulysses Kingfisher]Wines says to me, &quot’Your course goes through Moulin, does it not? And past the Hurlers? It is a shame you have dismissed the Bazaar’s agent.’ It must mean the Efficient Commissioner.&quot

Does anyone know what it says if the Efficient Commissioner is still on the board?[/quote]

’ &quotYour course goes through Moulin, does it not? And past the Hurlers? Keep the Bazaar’s agent close. You may need her.&quot It must mean the Efficient Commissioner. ’

[quote=Robin Alexander]
’ &quotYour course goes through Moulin, does it not? And past the Hurlers? Keep the Bazaar’s agent close. You may need her.&quot It must mean the Efficient Commissioner. '[/quote]

My (nearly) all Revolutionary board probably won’t be happy about that…

Err. What dirigible? I also can’t see any related options in the Boardroom and have absolutely no clue as to what to do next.

It seems like the story is progressing via opportunity cards at Station VIII, with a procession of Masters visiting the area. I suspect we’ll have to talk to all of them to get things moving with the work stoppage.
edited by Ulysses Kingfisher on 11/13/2020

[quote=Ulysses Kingfisher]
It seems like the story is progressing via opportunity cards at Station VIII, with a procession of Masters visiting the area. I suspect we’ll have to talk to all of them to get things moving with the work stoppage.[/quote]
Not quite: you have to talk only to Fires, but you must meet Wines and Spices (or Wines twice) before it becomes available. W and S can talk about Furnace, but will tell nothing useful and change no qualities.

[quote=Aro Saren][quote=Ulysses Kingfisher]
It seems like the story is progressing via opportunity cards at Station VIII, with a procession of Masters visiting the area. I suspect we’ll have to talk to all of them to get things moving with the work stoppage.[/quote]

Not quite: you have to talk only to Fires, but you must meet Wines and Spices (or Wines twice) before it becomes available. W and S can talk about Furnace, but will tell nothing useful and change no qualities.[/quote]
I think that’s what I meant to say – it only progresses with the third master (though I haven’t reached that point yet)? I guess I didn’t realize keeping Wines for a second day/having it come back would get you to Fires as well, though.

FYI the date-lock on building the station is now “November 19” instead of “After Hallowmas.” That’s a Thursday, for those planning out their week.

FYI the date-lock on building the station is now “November 19” instead of “After Hallowmas.” That’s a Thursday, for those planning out their week.

thursday, as in: now.

It’s on! Also, parishional stuff ahead.

A-and what’s the effect of the choice whether to give the Reverend full reign or not?

I’m a Bishop too, but they won’t give it to me, meh.

Dang, another work stoppage forcing me to call another board meeting. So close to building at Burrow-Infra-Mump, and yet so far.

It looks like it’s going to be like Balmoral - no special cards of its own and mostly storylet-driven content.

There are several options available related to Exceptional Stories and/or seasonal content. I see tie-ins to Sister Lydia (from Jenny’s Mayorship), everyone’s favorite Deacon, the Sinking Synod, and a Fate-locked Exceptional Rose companion.

You need to do some churchwork before the Station office opens up. As expected, statue options are of a religious nature, including several saints, most of whom already exist.

I am finding myself asking what my (very bad but believing) Catholic character would do here.

My characters are making decisions all over the place. There is so much writing here!

I am very pleased. Neither the CofE nor Hell want to include my Church of the Wild in their folds, but neither do they think our doctrine is dangerous. Just the result I wanted!