Archeologist and the new Forgotten Quarter content

There are better ways to get Whispered Secrets than jade through Unfinished Business though, aren’t there? I got mine through deep amber, gotten in Mahogany Hall. I believe it was something like 116 per action.

you get 120 per action for jade on watchmaker’s hill

What, really? I thought it was only 105!

Nope! 240 for 2 actions, so 120 for an action

I am very happy to see the archaeology content being added at fast pace. Watching the “Impossible!” requirements disappear almost daily brings joy to my cold and cynical heart.

P. S. The tartar priest is a silly bugger.

[li]
Though the 1000->1100 conversion only gains you 100, dropping the net to 118.

And for the money options: If your cash grind of choice is 1.43 echoes/action (Boxful of Intrigue if all the checks are straightforward, among other things), you get .364 supplies/action. If your cash grind of choice is 2 echoes/action (Hunter’s Keep according to Corran’s numbers on the money thread, possibly Fidgeting Writer), you get .444 supplies/action.

(If I didn’t spend all my Coruscating Souls buying cats and shipping them North, I might use one for this.)

Which action transforms jade into secrets?

First Coil of the Labyrinth lets you barter with the Tiger Keeper.

Personally, I’ve been idly gathering whispered secrets (and other things) just by seeking curios. Sometimes you’ll only get, like 30 secrets from a branch, but sometimes you’ll get 250, so it kind of evens out. And you get appalling secrets too, which I am kind of in need of after I burnt a bunch on Seeking the Name…

dances gleefully I’ve got a skuuuuull. Question - are they a potential drop from any of the explorations? I got mine from the Shrine of Deep Blue Heaven. Can they be got from the thieves’ cache too?

Congratulations on your flawless new artifact which is absolutely not cursed. The rumors of Eyeless Skull owners being reduced to puddles is without base!

Nope. The Thieves’ Cache doesn’t seem to spit 'em out.

The skulls are either a rare reward from the Shrine of Deep Blue Heaven or a regular reward upon completion of the fate-locked areas.

It’s not regular in the fate-locked area; I’ve run through it three times and have seen no sign of a skull. I’m curious how the guy who got two skulls in one pass managed that.

I’ve done fate locked twice, didn’t get one.

[li]
Unpredictable Treasure titled The Lovers.

I like the sound of being reduced to a puddle. I quiver with anticipation. masochist

It’s really not that bad. A quick heist gets rid of any trouble.

Don’t ruin the fish’s fun.

Has anyone run across Correspondence stones yet? Doesn’t seem like the old ways to get them exist anymore.

last I looked, I still have my old ones from before. I won’t be of any help.

I just got an Eyeless Skull from the "Looking for Curios in the Forbidden Quarter Storylet. Interestingly they are click able and listed in the Luminosity section of inventory.