Announcing Mr Chimes’ Grand Clearing-Out

[quote=lady ciel ]So the Preservers of London are getting their rewards. Has anyone who wasn’t able to get one of the items or was pre-POSI seen anything yet?[/quote]Indeed, there’s also the little people to consider.

The cards presumably all have Ubiquitous frequency, so if there is anything to draw we should know soon enough.

Revolutionaries dream of a dinner with December and awake with a Decemberist pocketwatch. Text is in Esther’s journal.

A card? Uh. Couldn’t they make it a storylet…

I’m sure they could have, but I can think of a few reasons why this might make more sense.

Is there an easy or a not so easy way to see the value of a world quality? Dagforth has not managed to draw the Standard frequency card yet and if the progress towards the end of the dig is anything to go by I’m concerned he won’t before The Recovery of London passes important thresholds.

I sure hope it sticks around for a while, because I haven’t seen it yet either and I want that horse, plus to dump about 1500 steel.

[quote=Robin Alexander]
A Bottle of Morelways 1861 ‘Spore-burst’

I recorded the before and after on my journal, but it was gifted by Mr Wines.[/quote]

There’s an alternate option on that card if you have the right values for your relationship with the Efficient Commissioner. You can see that response (which gives the same item, in the end) in my journal here: Fallen London .

It looks like it might have a countdown on it. Can’t tell if it’s 48 hours or 48 weeks.

[quote=MadmanAtW]There’s an alternate option on that card if you have the right values for your relationship with the Efficient Commissioner. You can see that response (which gives the same item, in the end) in my journal here: Fallen London .[/quote]At a glance, the only difference here from the Bazaar/London option is that she’s drinking wine instead of tea.

Revolutionaries are the only ones who don’t run into her?

I just drew “The Aftermath of the Great Sink” unlocked because WEEKS after the great sink is 1, 1-48 needed. An almost year long aftermath! 3 options,I got a Haunted Clydesdale (pet not transport)

Guess the card might be with us for a while, then. Though wasn’t there also a lock condition for once we fill some kind of quota for rebuilding London?

Wow, we’re still getting goodies from the aftermath! I feel like a birthday kid who’s gotten presents and cake and just realized there’s a lootbag too!

Hi! London People! Welcome Back Hannah! You overdid yerselves. This is great. I love it. I don’t care if my hair burns off.

Thank you. This is a legitimately special and interesting thing you collectively did. I appreciate it.

Sorry, I didn’t remember to check. Also my alt didn’t draw one yet, but that means nothing because her card luck is appalling. Still only a minor poet; has been trying to become a journalist for a month; but only favourable circumstance gets me a bohemian favour! Next week…

I fear I’m a little blind. Does anyone which slot the Look Always To Love Telescope goes in? I can’t seem to figure out how to equip mine.

Disregard: I’m an idiot, of course it would be in Nostalgia.
edited by Captain Blood Storm on 8/4/2021

Is that even with the Bohemian pet (sozzled dog)? My word, that RNG really hates them. No favour from rubble clearing, either?

[quote=Bluestocking]Sorry, I didn’t remember to check.[/quote]I just drew it again and from what I saw the card itself only has the 48-week timer, but the actions on the card will lock once we do enough rebuilding. Which presumably means either that they’ll pull the card, or perhaps add a new set of actions to it, to reflect the progression of events.

[quote=Tsar Koschei]Which presumably means either that they’ll pull the card, or perhaps add a new set of actions to it, to reflect the progression of events.[/quote] I know we can’t keep comparing the literal hole in Fallen London to the Election-sized hole it’s filling, but we did get the latter’s card all year; if they take that idea and add in some slowly evolving options until the next Summer Event to keep us abridged of the aftermath, that would be pretty neat. I predict as time goes on it will resolve into a few options to &quotreminisce with ___ about that time we dug too greedily and too deep&quot for a favour, waves, and/or items.

I have been card-flipping on my main nonstop since yesterday and haven’t got this new Standard card once, I really hope I can get at least one Exigent note before everyone finishes rebuilding!

I sure hope I can share confessions with my pony this Hallowmas. It looks in need of guidance.