Announcing Mr Chimes’ Grand Clearing-Out

[quote=Aro Saren]Personally, I’m donating Velvet, since I have a spare, and I’ll echo the result.
I propose we coordinate to echo everything.[/quote]
I had a spare Crimson Book. I’ve already donated it, I’ll link when that works again.

[edit] Progress was at 7% when I turned it in.

Also to Aro’s point about the Vake lock condition: I’m guessing there’s a different version with alternate text. Wouldn’t be the first such instance.
edited by PSGarak on 7/28/2021

Do you get some kind of compensation for donating, to discourage free riding?

Judging by wiki: some connection to masters and unique bragging quality.

I’m out of actions, will say more when I get to the lock.

After the end of event you’ll get a proper reward, if the game-note is to be believed.
edited by Aro Saren on 7/28/2021

[quote=Aro Saren]Judging by wiki: some connection to masters and unique bragging quality.[/quote]Hell, I’ll take it.

I gave the blood, echo on profile, filed under &quotCryptic&quot.
edited by Tsar Koschei on 7/28/2021

There were success instructions saying I’ll get something when this is all over.

Also I have a vanity quality.

Velvet is not an option if the Vake is dead.
Ok, now I have to decide - I have exactly 1 of each, but some are already reported.
Please, report what you’ve donated and echo it.

Why I’m so unlucky…I’m one Nadir away from the Fluke-Core… i tasted the End-Game but I can’t brag about it couse i’m one week late.

I’ve donated Veils-Velvet, if anyone wants to see an echo - I’m far too attached to my Crimson Book to let it go.

So i gotta ask is there anyway to actually return what you gave or at least see the text for it. I just clicked to give crimson book and had one of those error messages, lo and behold when i got back that click had counted and i am now short one book with none of the message to show for it.

And this is only composed since it’s by text, i am beyond livid as it is and am desperate for any way to see what i just gave up crimson book for.

Alas, no.
But I see that PSGarak has echoed the book (and hadn’t tell us).

The game just keeps giving me “Something terrible has happened. Perhaps a server has shattered in a spray of sparks, or a database flared and guttered like a dying star. More likely the Bazaar has hiccupped, or twitched in its sleep, and you are the victim of inexplicable but transient circumstances.”

I guess the servers are overloaded but it is most annoying no to be able to see what is happening.

So, we have full echoes for blood, book and velvet.
Who’s next?

I donated a Fluke Core and echoed it.

College from me.

Need a Breath and toxins.

Argh. Asking for a Breath of the Void is hitting below the belt, just finished Discordance Studies and now I need another one after years of it being useless… Well…

Don’t feel too hard about it. I chose Breath of the Void gladly, and of my own volition. Mr. Iron was always my favourite Master anyway, so I feel better about helping him personally than the others.

BOh9emm

[quote=Aro Saren]Alas, no.
But I see that PSGarak has echoed the book (and hadn’t tell us).
edited by Aro Saren on 7/28/2021[/quote]
God that is annoying to say the least, guess i’ll just sit here and stew in my anger for a while then. Get some tea or something.

I’m just gonna work on Saving People.

My echo from giving a Sealed Copy of the Crimson Book has some extra text that PSGarak’s doesn’t. I am Mr Cards, and one day this will be within my own capabilities.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Peter%20James/23355305

I’ve been sitting on this Vial of Master’s Blood for almost five years; it’s the most valuable thing I own… do I really wanna give up for a seasonal event?