Achievements and other such things

indeed! and i’m sure The Admiralty will be very happy to see said peace and harmony when we next meet-they still owe my for the whole Business with the fluke bombing…

1 Like

Well, congrats. Can’t say much for myself about that though – I think my ol’ pirating Zubmarine and I get along just fine without such newfangled shippery, even with the discount at Fruits of the Zee.

(I really am looking forward to FotZ.)

2 Likes

The first big step is done. Only 700 more to go I guess…

4 Likes

I’m sure it’s small potatoes compared to everything else here but whoo, i finally got up to 200 Watchful!

…now what do i do with it? Lol, I feel like the dog who caught the car.

7 Likes

… congratulations for having bitten a car. as a fellow dog, I would strongly advise you to immediately chase after the next car and try raising your watchful cap (and consequently watchful) to 230.

4 Likes

Try catching some other cars! Railway cars, perhaps.

6 Likes

Very funny conversation, you three-great job.

2 Likes

Just went visiting a Stormy Mind for the last Renown 40 item. I think I will be visiting the Roof some more now, or finish the path towards Paramount Presence.

4 Likes

Good to have you back among the mostly sane. We were worried, with the whole “I AM THUNDRRRRR” talk!

I remember being utterly disappointed by the experience (as a player). The whole place felt like an opportunity not taken. Maybe the content didn’t age well, and it just pales in comparison to contemporary content.

Do you keep grinding renown? I considered aiming for all renown caps at some point and quickly decided against it, looking at the vast amount of other stuff with comparably fringe benefits…

4 Likes

Sane is quite a heavy word in this marvelous city, but I thank you nonetheless. On the Mind I share your perspective, specially after having played Sunless Skies (which in my opinion offer more interesting snippets of information on the entity) and the ES The Tempest, which provided a somewhat more interesting interactions with it. I would love for this section to be revamped, or extended through zailing or flying.

SPOILERS ON STORM

(since some part of me would love the possibility of a confrontation à la St. George with the figment of a Dead Dragon God, or any interaction with it that helps us understand some of its lore)

On the renown grinding I will postpone it untiI I no longer have any more interesting to do. Even if the different flavour texts of 50 Renown are wonderful (specially Revolutionaries and Hell), I feel that the sacrifice in Echoes and actions they demand are better allocated in other grinds at the moment.

1 Like

My first milking of Worm Says Grey got me some sap. This should be fun.

4 Likes

IsThisAnAchievement

It certainly is something.
I could take this as an opportunity to reflect on my relationship to this game. But that would take away brain power that I need to properly complete all my weekly activities.

6 Likes

Sib, I said it before and I’ll say it again: anything you or anyone else wants to brag about is an achievement-and for the record, 100 trade secrets certainly is impressive.

3 Likes

Well, I did reward myself by finally using a custom avatar for this forum.

Now, only 677 more Trade Secrets needed to get to a good number again.

4 Likes

It has been done
IMG_3981

10 Likes

I think I discovered the route to my Parabolan Basecamp.

5 Likes

Damnnnn, nice lake! That’s a very pretty gateway I must say! Just be wary out there! Don’t bring back any fingerkings or baby panthers!

I guess this is kind of an achievement for my alt Phaetonia?

(first posted in Inspirational question)

2 Likes

Are these firkins with refundable deposi? Might be a rather theoretical question, since nobody yet managed to empty one. Then again, nobody tried feeding Weasels with cider. Or Woesels.

Maybe nobody who survived it.

GUYS LOOK
WE DID IT

JACK WALKER GOT A NEW CAT-MONSTER!

3 Likes