Achievements and other such things

So, I’ve decided to open a new thread for sharing achievements(and other accomplishments), since I noticed the old thread was functionality dead. Do tell me in DMs if this thread seems unnecessary and you wish to have it closed-speaking of which, please no one comment on this thread yet, I remember being in a forum using this exact formet and in that one you couldn’t delete a thread if someone commented on it. Any how, I wish to share what will hopefully be the first achievement here:

After around 4 days of dedicated grinding, I have finally achieved a maxed out KT! Indid, with this, the only advanced skills that I haven’t raised to the max are AoTrS, zeefaring, shapeling arts and mithridacy-and two zeefaring and mithridacy will only take me a couple days to achieve a maxed rank in together!

I know this isn’t particularly impressive to most of the forum veterans here, as I’m pretty sure you’ll already have all your advanced skills in the base sevens, but it’s a rather large milestone for me so I thought I’ll share.

8 Likes

I just became an Extraordinary Mind. I didn’t realize I had the resources to do this until a month or so ago, and I’ve been putting it off because 1) I didn’t want another unusable card spawning in my opportunity deck (Advertisements on a New Venture), and 2) I was too broke of anything I didn’t want to keep to sell for the Smock. In the end I begrudgingly sold off my terrifying accumulation of Deep Amber from damp bags of the stuff from Rubbery Men.

3 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:

There’s a very easy solution for this: just keep it in your hand until you have the resources to play one of the options on it. That way it can’t appear in your hand again.

Do you have a tier three profession yet? If you do, going to the “your activities” tab(it’s near your lodgings tab)and doing your professional activities is a very good money maker: you convert the value of currency the activities give you to rustygold/something else and than sell that off in the bazzar for a very consistent payout-that’s how I grinded for my POSI specialization. Also, can I know what that profession is? If you don’t have a tier three profession yet, I suggest you get on that real quick, it’s very very important in the mid(and I assume late)game.

Have fun with your new position and the rest of the game! Good luck!

Ta-da! My First vial of bazzar tears! Master blood is next! :drop_of_blood: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

And now I have a 7 in(nearly)them all! Only one left is AotRS, and that shouldn’t be very hard at all to level, even if rather repetitive(it would Probably take several irl days but oh well).

3 Likes

I just finished the Railroad! I remember lamenting about how long it would take due to time-gated board meetings but the weeks seemed to fly by. Now I am a very proud director of the completed GHR, with stations spanning from London’s backyard all the way to Marigold at Hell’s front door.

I think between the railway, having established the Tracklayer’s City, completing my Ambition, and campaigning against myself in Parabola, I can comfortably say I am now in the Endgame. I am experiencing a lot of things right now.

7 Likes

Dude, congratulations! :tada: And have fun at the end game.

1 Like

Thank you :D I’m very excited for what lies ahead

1 Like

(I actually achieved this a couple of days ago but don’t mind that now)

IT IS DONE

7 Likes

7s all around! Congrats on getting everything to THE NUMBER

2 Likes

Thank you! It was rather difficult.

1 Like

Does this count as an achievement? :sweat_smile:

ouch

10 Likes

…yeah, yeah, that’s definitely an achievement. Good lord, how long is lowering that going to take-a couple o’ months I would think. I feel really bad for you!

1 Like

Fortunately wounds got that high as part of the story content for the

The London Horticultural Show, so there was a unique means for loosing wounds that meant Six didn’t have to row the boat for a year.

3 Likes

I have now upgraded my lab to it’s maximum non-fate level! Work on my first impossible theorem has already started.

4 Likes

Work on my first impossible theorem is being reconsidered

5 Likes

It’ll probably take you, I don’t know, about a week of full grinding? But hey, seven is the number after all! (Of days that you will spend shut in your laboratory)

4 Likes

man, really? i thought it would be way more. is there any kinda special trick or something you use to get resarch quickly? coz’ other wise the math just isn’t mathing for me-but, on the other hand, it useally doesn’t.

1 Like

Well once you pass about the 2000 research mark, you get a couple of pretty good cards added to your research deck, and the Visionary Student’s “Leave them to their own devices” option is also extremely good. Oh, and on the card called “Consult your prior research” or something like that, you know the one with the magnifying glass that generates Research Preparations, you can spend a Searing Enigma to get 500 research and an Unavoidable Epiphany, which I would definitely recommend doing. That option can also be repeated several times, so it will likely burn (ha!) through your stock of Enigmas but is definitely worth in in terms of time saving.

4 Likes

:+1:

(i am incrediibly tired and my capability for human language is fading as i write)

2 Likes