Achievements and other such things

I literally just did this today lol. Clicked the option, saw the requirement, abandoned the experiment.

2 Likes

Foolish mortals! You think finding an Impossible Theorem’s that hard?

WELL I DID IT! TWICE!
ONE FOR EACH OF MY CHARACTERS!!
IN LIKE MAYBE TWO WEEKS!
I DIDN’T EVEN DO THEM SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!1!!1

AND I GOT WOUNDS THIRTEEN FROM BLOWING MYSELF UP!!!11!!1!111q1
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA–

8 Likes

oh goodness, truly?! i bow before thee, oh master of lab gameplay! please sire, teach me your ways

(said in good humor-this was pretty funny)

(holy smokes you just instantly came like a boomerang on opioids–)

1 Like

(yes, it’s a talent of mine! :sweat_smile: gotta go now, tho-see ya!)

(now he’s even more terrifying than the godsd__n Merry Gentleman–)

(–o-okay, calm down, calm down–)

(“uh, yeah, yes, sure, that’s great, awesome, yeah – er, that’s, that’s a very g-good skill to have, I-I’m gonna leave now – yeah, yeah good friends, we’re, we’re still–I MEAN WE ARE VERY good friends, yes, yes, sorry I yelled, don’t know what came, er, o-over me, uh, bye now–”)

(…well, then. glad that’s over.)

2 Likes

…bye?

…is everything okay???

AIIYEYAHAYGUHGH---- HOLY — OH YOU SCARED ME –

(okay I REALLY need to leave now–)

1 Like

No no, it’s fine, you can stay! Just, like, explain??? Why do I scare you??

(no, no, it’s just my character being themselves, I don’t have anything against you. just good fun, know?)

1 Like

(Ohhhhh-oh it’s a character thing okay! Please tell me next time you wanna write in character, I have a bit of a hard time differentiating between in-character/out)

(yeah, no worries, it’s fine)

1 Like

To quote PossibleCabbage on cohost: “Well, it’s not called the possible theorem.”

Handshaking you in the “currently working on an impossibe theorem” trenches. Personally, I’m spicing my expenditure by throwing a woesel in the mix and calling it “Watchful grinding.”

5 Likes

(In the tone of a grizzled WW1 soldier)Thank you, my sibling. The war is long and hard and I have lost myself in the endless battles.

Sounds like a Horrible idea-i’m happy your doing it.

2 Likes

Work on my first impossible theorem is close to completion! Just about 4,000 more research to go!

6 Likes

I love the sense of scale big projects give, because 4000 isn’t much compared to the rest of the Theorem but also that’s still. A huge amount.

2 Likes

Right??? Really puts into perspective what a massive task the impossible theorem is.

1 Like

With the nerfing of the rat market, perhaps instead of getting nightwhispers from tiger tribute, we should get enigmas and then do impossible theorem grinds and use lots of enigmas to hurry things along. Any decent profit in this? Of course, I really do not know if impossible theorems can be easily sold, especially for scrip.

2 Likes

Well, any way to get burning enigmas quick is great for me, even if it isn’t for conversation+/selling purposes. Only semi-efficient way I know to get those rn is the AOtrS experiment, and that isn’t very efficient at all.

anidiot, My apology for not knowing how far you have advanced into this game. Can you turn in favors for tribute to the tigers and sail to the Court of the Wakeful Eye (CotWE) yet? If so, you can turn your favors into tribute and your tribute into enigmas. I just keep turning cards whenever I get them and, when a lot of my favours are at 7 I go to the tigers in the deepest basement of the Labyrinth and exchange them for tribute. About once a week, I have collected enough tribute (240-260 tribute) and sail to the CotWE where I exchange each 20 units of tribute for a 62 echo item. One of the items you can get this way is enigmas. Historically, I had collected night whispers and had ~700 of these between two characters. Unfortunately, the recent nerfing of the rat market made these NWs less useful so now I am trying to figure out what other 62 echo item (enigmas, primaeval hints, and can’t remember the 4th - might be airrag wine) I should get instead of NWs.

Just throwing out ideas since I am not really very knowledgeable about the various grinds and money making in this game.

1 Like