A Spire-Emporium (and other Lodgings)! Gadzooks!

Now then. What does the brass embassy guest room upgrade to?

A Sanctum. Listed on the previous page.

so now we have to figure out the snail house, the temple, and the cellar

New 2 scrap lodgings for different schemes?

Perhaps we can obtain them through the Christmas events that are coming, if there are any this year. I hope so, as I have no idea where I would get Master’s Blood since I already sold the location of the Nadir.[li]

EDIT-Notability can now increase to 11.
edited by MaskedGentleman on 12/13/2013

…How do the Masters give you a birthmark? Is the Bazaar a TARDIS? Or is it only metaphorically a birthmark, and it’s really just Mr Iron punching you really hard with a signet ring?

Dear me. I had finally just decided on selling the location of the Nadir to the Game, too (with whom I’m already aligned.) I wonder if the Reported Location is only a requirement or, more likely, a cost. Again, the Notability is what will take me much of the time. But it’ll be nice to upgrade my guest room to a fiery suite.

Oh thank goodness I tanked my Revolutionary connection prior to the Liberation of Night addition for conversions. I’m not sure how I’d be rid of them otherwise.

Edit: Whoa, I didn’t realize that word was a swear.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 12/14/2013

Good to know that there’s still a point in grinding Searing Enigmas while SMEN is on hold.

But yeah, it sounds like there’ll be a cheaper way to get these come Christmas events, so we’ll see what happens there.

I admit, I am torn. On the one hand, the Beth upgrade sounds AWESOME. On the other hand… my character is a Vake-hunter. Just how strong is that glass?

[quote=Aspeon]Good to know that there’s still a point in grinding Searing Enigmas while SMEN is on hold.

But yeah, it sounds like there’ll be a cheaper way to get these come Christmas events, so we’ll see what happens there.[/quote]
&quot’Mr Sacks! Take my lack of having a vial of your blood!’

Mr Sacks regarded the human coldly. It hated when they try to be clever. Completely against the spirit of the holiday. They want presents? It’d show them presents.

It resisted the urge to throw a snowball at the human’s head as it walked away. Then it changed its mind and went back to do it anyway.

A week later, a live bobcat was delivered to the address, and no-one knew who had sent it, least of all the bobcat. All it knew was that it was very angry for being cooped up so long, and here was someone to scratch.&quot

Oh blast, so it looks like collecting all of the new upgrades isn’t possible? I am sadness.

I wouldn’t say that’s for certain. It’ll just be really incredibly hard!

Oh, well that would be ok then! :) “really incredibly hard” I can cope with, there was a lack of goals for higher level players anyway. I would just be sad if I couldn’t collect all the things. curls up around hoard

man, I know that feeling. But yeah, the Theorum is something you can manufacture, and the Location is something you can get through the Relickers. I’m sure there’ll probably be another way to get the Master’s Blood and maybe even the Location, too.

[quote=Aximillio]A suite at the bethlehem costs bizarre 7, either of the advanced posi-ships, an impossible theorem, and notability 9[/quote]So if I want that one, it would make more sense to first get the relatively cheap Zee-Clipper and pay for the suite with that one, and then build the much more expensive Zubmarine? Or isn’t the Zee-Clipper advanced enough?

The wiki says you don’t need a ship, but instead a POSI Specialization.

I believe Aximillio meant &quotship&quot not as in &quota sea ship&quot but more like &quot-ship&quot as a suffix. Like in &quotlordship&quot.

Aha! A simple misunderstanding on my part then. Good! Because it would’ve been annoying if I had been right. No, that would actually have been kind of cool. Would’ve given me an excuse to get a Zee-Clipper for a while. ;)

I wouldn’t say that’s for certain. It’ll just be really incredibly hard![/quote]

I just got the Royal Beth card, and sure enough, grayed out and &quotimpossible for now&quot but among its storylets was a storylet for upgrading your Reservation at the Royal Beth to a Suite at the Royal Beth.

Among the qualities you need to be eligible to play the storylet and get the upgraded Lodgings are one of the new POSI specializations. Interestingly, if you mouse over the icon, there are five potential &quotspecializations&quot that satisfy the condition: A Paramount Presence; A Shattering Force; A Legendary Charisma; An Invisible Eminence; and An Extraordinary Mind.

Shattering Force, Legendary Charisma, Invisible Eminence, and Extraordinary Mind are the POSI specializations that are associated with Dangerous, Persuasive, Shadowy, and Watchful respectively. But what in the world could Paramount Presence be… except a person with all of them? I think MidnightVoyager is probably right.