A List of Paramount Presence

Forgot to mention, I’m a correspondent

Iirc side-converting is more efficient for grinding MW than Tales of Terror or Salon, but since it’s a steady accumulation rather than a burst gain, the latter two methods can be better for the final Notability levels. Repeatedly getting married via the cheapest option that gives Notability is also apparently pretty good.

&quotIirc&quot? That’s any tier-three item as Drake’s linked guide stated, correct? I didn’t realize it was more efficient at all, that’s wonderful! So side converting until thirteen or so, and then the final two levels with a combination of card pulling and using MW options on housing cards, Tales of Terror updgrading, and the Orphanage/Salon options? I don’t really want to undo the work of the event of the season wedding I did when the feature first came out, though. That was a lot of rats.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

IIRC is If I Recall Correctly.

Thank you very much. I’m terrible with abbreviations. Here I thought it was specific London terminology. I rarely chat with others, but this game tends to bring out my chattier side, I love it so.

Do any of you miss the Nadir?

For side conversion, I highly recommend the following Chrome browser extension:

http://community.failbettergames.com/topic24080-chrome-extension-conversion-helper-pending.aspx

That’s going to make this much, much less tedious. Thank you very much for posting this!

I used marriages to get my notability from 10 to 15. I bought rats with the money I had from the shadowy requirement and just barreled through 10-15 in two weeks each time. It cost about 6000 echos overall, but it worked well and quick

J. Ward Dunn is a Glassman. Obviously has a high appreciation for Persuasion and Dangerousness… though is in fact an Extraordinary Mind.

Ludovico Santiago, a Correspondent, has joined the ranks of Paramount Presences.

Please add me to the list. I also happen to be a Correspondent.

With a little help from Mr Huffam, I gained the final points of Notability that I needed and today became a Paramount Presence.

(My current profession is Midnighter, and my preferred stat is Watchful)

Nero, despite being so new to London, just recently became a Paramount Presence. Her organs are Delight in Death, Starry Wisdom, Living in Dreams and Known to None and All. She’s a Monster-Hunter with an emphasis on Dangerous, even if Feducci’s Lance (Replica) outclasses her harpoon.
edited by Nero Keller on 11/13/2017

The Esurient Logician, correspondent, would like to announce that they, too, have reached this rank. Apart from the notability requirements, only one challenge dragged on: So much wax, so many scarabs. Now off to lunch!

Karsus, a correspondent; is honored to join the ranks of the Paramount Londoners.

I special thanks to that most Crooked of Crosses, Gronostaj for an obscene number of lectures at my Salon. Monsieur Dummour for being an amazing dueling partner and Mike Hawk and his Sanguine Ribbon Society for helping to ensure that there was never a shortage of blood stained ribbons (check out the Society here, it is a lot of fun: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic25366-the-sanguine-ribbon-society.aspx)
edited by karsus on 11/27/2017

FlynnEldariel is now a Paramount Presence as well as a Correspondent :)

Ginneon Thursday, Professor of Mycoenology (and Correspondent), takes great pleasure in being the 25th Paramount Presence of Fallen London!

Thanks to Advocate Revival Lake, Crooked Cross, for attending my salon.

Now, about returning to Court…
edited by Ginneon Thursday on 11/27/2017

Matt Eclonson is now a Paramount Presence (and Midnighter)

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Matt%20Eclonson

[quote=Eclonson]Matt Eclonson is now a Paramount Presence (and Midnighter)[/quote]Congratulations M Eclonson! How did you make the ascent? And what do you plan to do now?

First i did Londons Nerves because i already had an Übergoat, then Londons Sinew with 90 Influence, then Londons Blood with a spouse and finally Londons Marrow with 10K Echoes.

To grind notability i cross-converted items.

Now i am gonna wait for the Christmas action to get a 5 card lodging.