A List of Paramount Presence

Indeed.

Here’s another stat: With max BDR of 33 (and ignoring weekly MW loss to Time, the Healer!), you’ll need to gain a total of 17,344 CP of MW.

[quote=dov]An example of an advanced trick: since most significant MW boosts come from cards, drawing more cards is more important than using actions efficiently.[/quote]Agree with you 100%. Key seems to be drawing opportunity cards continuously. Especially if you have stockpiled salon or orphanage scheme. 50p conversion is what I am doing with the rest of my actions. Hope to join the club soon. :grinning:
edited by jithinprakash on 9/12/2017

Indeed.

Here’s another stat: With max BDR of 33 (and ignoring weekly MW loss to Time, the Healer!), you’ll need to gain a total of 17,344 CP of MW.[/quote]
Are you sure? According to my script its 3916 cp to get N15 and 1560 cp to get N12. So its like 22.5k cp (with 33 BDR and assuming that N4 is free)

And with 25 BDR (no Fate, but with tattoos and SMEN) its 46370 + 42970 ~ 37k cp.
edited by Waterpls on 9/11/2017

Are you sure? According to my script its 3916 cp to get N15 and 1560 cp to get N12. So its like 22.5k cp (with 33 BDR and assuming that N4 is free)[/quote]
Quite sure.

Remember that:

1. With BDR 33 you don’t need MW at all to get to Notability 5.
  2. When gaining Notability you’re left with MW equal to your new Notability level.

It’s 1288 CP for Notability 12, and 3370 CP for Notability 15.

[quote=dov]
Quite sure.

Remember that:

1. With BDR 33 you don’t need MW at all to get to Notability 5.
  2. When gaining Notability you’re left with MW equal to your new Notability level.

It’s 1288 CP for Notability 12, and 3370 CP for Notability 15.[/quote]
You are right. Fixed my script. Thanks.
edited by Waterpls on 9/11/2017

There’s a page on my Traveller’s Friend spreadsheet you can use to calculate how much CP you’ll need for any given level of notability, accounting for your BDR, if that’s helpful to anyone!

Feel free to use the bookmark javascript code I’ve posted here.

No browser extension needed. It’s a bookmark that pops up a window showing you exactly how much Notability, BDR, and MW you have (including CP), and how much you still need.

May I request you to kindly add my name to the list… :grinning::grinning:. Am also a correspondent by the way.

Least but not last:
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Ysrthgrathe

Xelda, a crooked cross, is now also presented parallel to a mount.
Consequently, I have 2 PP.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/xelda

Franklin Bancroft, the Midnighter. London’s newest Paramount Presence.

I do have one question for our Paramount Presences. Has your change in status unlocked the &quotmore elaborate and rarified roles&quot storylet on the &quotAn Unsigned Message&quot card?

EDIT: Thanks, dov and Kharsirr, for answering my question.
edited by cathyr19355 on 10/4/2017

No. It’s still closed.

No, that one is still Impossible.

[color=#0000ee]Jane Brontë[/color], Correspondent and London’s newest Paramount Presence reporting in.
edited by Jane Brontë on 10/9/2017
edited by Jane Brontë on 10/9/2017

I made it. I am kwogger, your newest Paramount Presence. Pleased to meet you all.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/kwogger?fromEchoId=12642729

[quote=kwogger]I made it. I am kwogger, your newest Paramount Presence. Pleased to meet you all.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/kwogger?fromEchoId=12642729[/quote]
Oh, forgot to note, I’m a Midnighter. I told you once before, but there may have been an excess of Irrigo at the time.

Oh gosh. I didn’t even know it was possible to be a paramount presence now. Is that simply for having every stat at 215?

surreyjack has gone paramount.

Thank you! That’s so neat! I found the spreadsheet with a list of the four qualities (blood, marrow, etc.), and I’m eligible for all of them…as soon as I grind notability. I’ve never really tried before, though the same spreadsheet has calculations for it. Dov was saying something interesting that applies to cider folks, milling cards essentially for the certain ones you want most…but I’m working on Heptagoat, not Cider. What way did you find it easiest to grind notability? The Tales of Terror method, since it’s not locked by card-dependent Favors, or another one?