Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

The Sanguine Ribbon Society Messages in this topic - RSS

Mike Hawk
Mike Hawk

10 days ago
Greetings, fellow Londoners,

I would like to bring to your attention, this fine evening, the Sanguine Ribbon Society. It's a place to go to find someone to murder in a polite and respectful fashion. We offer a Leaderboard to track your wins and losses and we also organize regular (hopefully) tournaments to determine the most murderous among us. In case you're interested, please take a gander at the spreadsheet of the SRS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iDAugnSlGlaZnbeX_Uu2F_Gaq4bWnX6zPtS7hUGeaUc/edit?usp=sharing and BE SURE to read the Introduction sheet for more information on how to fill yourself in the Leaderboard and how to apply for the next Tournament. You'd better hurry, though, because our Heavy-weight Tournament is about to begin. You might have but a few days to sign up, if you're interested.

The Society has been active for a couple of months now, exclusively on the subreddit. I'm, naturally, looking to branch out on the main forum and gather more people, because the more - the merrier. Any comments and suggestions are more than welcome and will be addressed in swift (relatively) and, of course, polite manner. I'm full of ideas for future development of the Society and more and more keep popping up. All I need is as many people as possible, interested in murdering each other in various ways.

Thank you all for your time.
edited by Mike Hawk on 11/14/2017

--
I'm interested in any events you can throw my way, just please, PLEASE write a word or two in the invitation.
+1 link
karsus
karsus

6 days ago
This was a lot of fun the last time around, and the upcoming tourney looks to be even better.

Meet new people, witty banter, and death.. what is not to like.

Thanks for organizing this Mr. Hawk!

--
Karsus:
Paramount Presence -- A Correspondent that is happy to teach orphans the deeper mysteries

Accepting: All social actions except Affluent Photographer; Happy to provide patronage
0 link