A List of Paramount Presence

Why, that’s quite a nice title! I look forward to joining you one day. It WIll happen, I’m sure.

1 Like

I believe in you! I’m open for social interactions if you so desire~

1 Like

thank you, thank you, friend!

1 Like

Professor Elaine Forester - Crooked Cross, The Rose Giveth its verses to devils and to her, quite the academic and quite an enjoyer of arts. Close mostly to Hell and the Urchins of London.

3 Likes

Turns out I never submitted to this! Time to rectify my mistake:

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/SacchiHikaru

(Sacchi Hikaru, please put a space in :sweat_smile: )

Correspondent, Persuasive/Watchful, The pawn who reached D1.

3 Likes

The Mercurial Musician: Midnighter and singer of flaming songs.

2 Likes

And hooman of a very nice kitty, it seems!

Ken Wordsmith, the Silverer who owns the prestigious newspaper The Londoner, and the captain of the zubmarine Desire, officially joined the ranks of the Paramount Presence.

London’s Blood 3 - Living in dreams
London’s Marrow 2 - Jewels in your crown
London’s Nerves 1 - Starry wisdom
London’s Sinew 1 - Delight in Death

1 Like

NyarlathKhotep, London’s 1 on all four counts (Supreme in luxury, Money, Money, Money!, Starry wisdom, Delight in Death), scholar, correspondent and zubmariner

3 Likes

Jon Erikson, Correspondent, Railway Magnate and general person about town.

London’s Blood 2 - Happy in love!
London’s Marrow 1 - Money, Money, Money
London’s Nerves 2 - Caprine understanding

2 Likes

Advocate Surya Sutar, Crooked-Cross, Honorary Fingerking, and frenemy of Mr. Fires has finally joined the ranks of the most prominent Londoners, much to its probable horror.

London’s Blood 2 - Happy in love
London’s Marrow 2 - Jewels in your crown
London’s Nerves 3 - Strategies beyond comprehension

2 Likes

claps good for you, buddy! Great job!

1 Like

It’s been approximately 15 months since Accabrind E. Pines made her descend into the Neath. Known as the Unpretentious Undertaker, the one who stole the sun and the Thirteenth Month of Flames and Smoke, it should be fair to say that she has earned her title of Paramount Presence.

And now, there is desire for freedom. The Liberation must come.

5 Likes

Eric Sanderlanche
Player of Cards, Hunter of Monsters, Paramount of Presence and perhaps now a seeker of names.

3 Likes

As of this Sunday, Skymaw the Correspondent, Emissary, master thief, zubmariner and erstwhile poet, is now also a Paramount Presence.

Living in dreams, Jewels in your crown, Starry wisdom, A true companion

4 Likes

Lollerisms, as of, uh, 10 October 2022. After which I forgot to post this. For two years.

Monster hunter, monster-hunter, cruiser captain.

2 Likes

Wandering within wildernezz, Wazbaz watchez, wiztful.

Zubmariner, Zilverer, Not-Zteward, Executor of Cedar, Iremi-yet-to-have-never-been-again, Mazter, Heart of Cardz, and Conductorz to Hell.

Wicked windz whizper, wimper: NORTH

2 Likes

I meant to post this earlier, but better late than never I suppose.

Lena Atherton: Midnighter, Ambassador of London, Ontological Explorer, 13th Month, and Correspondence Symphonist.

Presence_details

6 Likes

I did it! Captain lazycros, Teratomancer, zub-mariner and now also a Paramount Presence.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 20-29-13 Fallen London

3 Likes

After nearly 8 years, PurplePieMan, Correspondent, Poet-Laureate, and Ambassador to Arbor, is now a Paramount Presence.

3 Likes