A List of Paramount Presence

Looks like we may be fizzling out on this, but i will add Fallen London to the list. A pirate at heart, working as a licentiate, with an insatiable need to hoard treasures.

1 Like

On the 17th of June, 1899, Lord Vincent Åsmund became a Paramount Presence. Only took him nine years to get there!

3 Likes

Lady Roboslime, Oneirotect and future Crimson Engineer

3 Likes

G’day to all, and a hearty and hale wishings of the best tidings once can receive, proffered by the newest of minted Paramount Presences, Sir JousterL, pursuer of all knowledges permitted or otherwise.

2 Likes

I finally just made it! Huzzah!

Screenshot_20240628_195116

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/CaptainSarcastic

4 Likes

Alyssa Crowley, Captain and Correspondent, became a Paramount Presence on or around May 23rd, 2023.

4 Likes

Isho Toralen became a Paramount Presence on the 8th of February 2024.
Screenshot 2024-07-09 191937

4 Likes

SimplePathSeeker became a Paramount Presence on 11th July 2024

3 Likes

At long, long long last, John Schmit became a Paramount Presence on August 19, 2024 1899

9 Likes

Madam Kenda has joined the ranks.

4 Likes

Director Hex Bienamie (better known to most as Mr. Cards) has joined the ranks as a paramount presence. She has, through no dealings but her own as a woman of both science and history, of both politic and of indulgence, made herself known beyond London’s time. And past that… well, Hex Bienamie may be forgotten, but she is certain that Mr. Cards will not be.

3 Likes

HenryG profile - an unremarkable gentleman, currently unemployed because after almost two years beneath London I still do not understand half of what is going on so often make the wrong choices.

Lyon J.L. Moriarty has, at long last, become a Paramount Presence.

London’s Blood 2 - Happy in love
London’s Marrow 3 - Known to None and All
London’s Nerves 1 - Starry wisdom
London’s Sinew 3 - A true companion

For the Ledger:
Lyon J.L. Moriarty - Midnighter, Death-defying Myrmidon, and the Only Source of Truth.

This probably won’t fit, but I’m also proud that Moriarty has most (all ?) of the options to air out the Master’s dirty laundry in the papers. Muckraker was also fun recently! I also am proud to have done the Courier’s Footprint, but that was ages and several mood cards ago.

I’ve been playing on and off since college (2012ish). I was way more active before law school, but I kept up with the exceptional stories until recently, after which a serious backlog has filled up. I really got back into the game early this year! Just in time for Firmament. Ironically, I gave up on this grind in the Ancien Regime (I just couldn’t do the 15 notability grind each time), but I’ve always had it on my list. Thrilled to finally achieve it!! Pics below of my favorite vanity qualities.

4 Likes

Madam Ameonna has finally seen fit to bother the Barrister on numerous occasions in a short time, since all the deeds had been done, yet recording them was a different matter…

2 Likes

earlier today I did the thing. I am now, surely, The Most Dangerous Rat-Catcher
evidence:

did the thing 2