Who are the Most Wanted Pets of the Feast?

Hollow-Eyed Tragedian, Got!

Still working on the Firebrand.

On consideration, I guess I’d amend my previous statement to say that I’d really love Lettice, Mrs Plenty, Soap and the Green-Eyed Devil but frankly it’s all going to have to wait for next year, if I’m still playing then. There’s only so many $20 digital trinkets I can justify to myself in one go.

I just deepened my relationship with the Revolutionary Firebrand Reforged. I can’t wait to put a ring on it one day.
Lettice and Sophia are also very tempting.
edited by Vastra Ludlow on 2/19/2014

I personally want &quotLettice, the Mercy&quot I don’t have any way to get enough masquing for it though. 40 required.I only got 12 right now.

I like the tomb colonists for some reason.

edit: as now I am at 21 masquing and I got a gift that would grant me 10 more. All I would need now is one more… i’m kinda happy about it. only wish I could give back as much.
edited by kerrowe on 2/21/2014

I want Lettice too, mainly for my salon, but also because she’s cool. It’s just too bad that I couldn’t possibly justify the Fate needed to get her. As I’m a cold-hearted loner I’d mainly be interested in An Irresistible Lady for her Dreaded +2, though I really like the art for the Green-Eyed Devil. And he’s amusing too! Amusing and sobering, and I’ve had quite enough of Devils underbidding for my soul.

I had until reading this thread missed Young Lady was the Constable. I will have to get her now…

I’d also like Lettice the Mercy, the Hollow-Eyed Tragedian, and the Pirate Poet, and am realising I don’t have anywhere NEAR enough gifts to trade in for them. Or the right card. Blast it all, Lilac, where are you?

I’ve already bought all the <40 Masquing pets but my favorite would got to be the Pirate Poet as she gave me another insight about the Clay people. My character’s Landau drivers might also enjoy her poetic and persuasive company. Gameplaywise I really liked the Presbyterate Diplomat since he covers the Persuasive weakness that my Scuttering Squad can’t cover.

With the limits on the Non-Fate gifts, I can only wish for Lettice the Mercy storywise since the wild rides down the streets of London with the Sisters are quite enjoyable. That goes with the Last Constable too since I really wanted to learn about her story (I would be grateful if someone PM’ed me or show their journal entries about her lore). Gameplay-wise I wish for the An Irresistible Lady due to her +2 Dreaded.

Well, I got the one I HAD to get, the quiet deviless. And I note that the option to “acquire” her is not on the Brass Embasy home card right now, but the green eyed devil still is. So I’m not sure what the heck to think. I’m really wondering if she will be available as a pet or as a spouse. Or when I can convert her over. Do I have to get rid of my face-eating member of the Foreign Embassy to get my deviless? If so I will divorse her soon. (I need the blackmail material first though.)

Any of the other pets will be “gravy”. I would like to get the Monster hunting Acedemic though.

Do you mean the option on the Western Tower card to get her is missing after you’ve already gotten her? That would make sense. The Encounter at the Feast card is the same way - if you have the companion the option won’t show. Anyways, the Quiet Deviless is not currently a spouse. She will be later, but there’s no telling how long it’ll be until then. You may as well stay married to your Devout Intriguer, and divorce her once the Quiet Deviless is available.

Lettice! Fantastic art, fascinating personality, stats not spectacular but still an improvement over what I already had. I also really love Soap, but can’t afford him.

My alt’s enamored by the Hollow-eyed Tragedian, and after realizing that in all honesty I’d be willing to skip an offline meal or two to pay for it, I caved in and bought a prepaid debit card to use on Nex – but did not notice the card was limited to U.S. merchants. Short of giving someone both the card information and my FL account information (so they can go buy something else with my card then use their own [non-limited payment method] on my account? it doesn’t save your card info if you don’t mark that option, right?), I don’t know how I can pay…

[quote=Cordial]Lettice! Fantastic art, fascinating personality, stats not spectacular but still an improvement over what I already had. I also really love Soap, but can’t afford him.

My alt’s enamored by the Hollow-eyed Tragedian, and after realizing that in all honesty I’d be willing to skip an offline meal or two to pay for it, I caved in and bought a prepaid debit card to use on Nex – but did not notice the card was limited to U.S. merchants. Short of giving someone both the card information and my FL account information (so they can go buy something else with my card then use their own [non-limited payment method] on my account? it doesn’t save your card info if you don’t mark that option, right?), I don’t know how I can pay…[/quote]\

Alternative: buy meals with that US-only card, buy another prepaid card that can be used to pay international stuff.

On-topic: Since the Firebrand Revolutionary Reforged is the best Persuasive pet (+9) now, he’s the only one who I actually bought in the end. If unconstrained by fate, I would have loved to get Soap and Sophia!
[li][/li][li]
edited by Lumyire on 2/21/2014

I was initially interested by the Quiet Deviless (particularly given my connections), but my first impulse was to pick up the available Pirate Poet. Such an intriguing character! The Affable Spy came soon after, and the Canny Costermonger charmed me as well. I picked up the Ghostly Presence, wondering what opportunities it might unlock as well… though I was somewhat surprised that it has the exact same stats as the Affable Spy, only listed in reverse order.

I’m hoping I might be able to pick up the Stiff-Backed Young Lady, since I sided with the Last Constable but… her stats apparently aren’t that great, and I’m wondering if I’m going to be able to reach Masquing 40 anyway (does it really only go up to 25 via the chance cards?), so I may have to make other plans.

It stops working if your Masquing is above 19, which even includes some of the lesser Fate-cost actions on the Feast of the Exceptional Rose! actions. Was really annoyed to discover that the hard way…

Does the Canny Costermonger get one too? More to the point, why can’t I persuade her to help me out with my premises at the bazaar?

[quote=Rob M]Does the Canny Costermonger get one too?[/quote][color=#C2B280]What, this costermonger?

(True fact: these are the only Feast companions with their own landing pages.)[/color]

[quote=Flyte][quote=Rob M]Does the Canny Costermonger get one too?[/quote][color=#C2B280]What, this costermonger?

(True fact: these are the only Feast companions with their own landing pages.)[/color][/quote]

I’m going to bookmark these pages :) I really like the Exceptional Hat landing page but some variety won’t hurt.[li]

Are there any other landing pages other than those three and Mr. Sacks? I just set up a browser extension that randomly travels to them when I click on it.

I have tentacles bookmarked, and there’s also a Deviless (deviless) and Appalling Secret (secret) page. There might be others.

[quote=Sara Hysaro]I have tentacles bookmarked, and there’s also a Deviless (deviless) and Appalling Secret (secret) page. There might be others.[/quote]My, so there is! I hadn’t seen it before.

That is just wonderful, I can read those tattoos now! And see the mushrooms on the Costermongers scarf!