Welcome to the Mind of a Long Dead God

I too have found myself a bit stormy-eyed. If there are any who would like to know what passes through the thoughts of a deceased deity, do let me know.

Vitamancy

I would like a view into the mind of a long dead god, if anyone cares to invite a soulless bookshop lodger.

Flannigan

I’d love a peek myself, and I’d be willing to repay the debt with a menace reduction or two.

Daedalus_Falk, Irym, Flannigan, vitamancy and Bryan_James16 I see that you’re all active so an invitation will be sent these next days.
Not sure how often I’ll get the card, but let’s hope I’ll have room for more!

Any other takers? Who knows? Maybe RNG will be nice!

Kind indeed!
Any active players looking to take a peek? I entered with minimum AP and full deck just to be able to send as much invitations I can.

I’d love to see what’s going on. Thanks for doing this!

Done. :)

Thank you very much for the invitation. It was quite insightful.

If you’re still there, I’d love to see it!

Bit late to the party, sorry! My bad that I didn’t post sooner, but it all depended when/IF I got my soul back.

bump

I am currently in the Mind of a Long-Dead God and have the option to contact others. Anyone interested?

That’d be great. Same name as profile.

Me too.

Done and done.

bump

I’m currently there to pick up what might be a thunderbolt. If anyone wants an invite, please let me know.

How about me, delicious? :)

I would love an invite too!

Thank you!
It gives 200 x Moon-Pearl and 2 Confident Smile. :)

Sent.

@Jolanda – you need to come back from wherever you are to be eligible. I’ll try again later.

I keep wondering how it must feel to be stormy-eyed… I’d much appreciate the opportunity to experience this myself.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Lord%20Misfortune
edited by Misfortune on 8/10/2019