Welcome to the Mind of a Long Dead God

Last night whole scrolling through the storylets in Spite, I accidentally hit the Go Button on &quotThe Thunder Takes Me Away&quot, bringing back to the Mind of a Long Dead God. Having been here once, I had not intended to return, but to continue to raise stormy-eyed as high as I could. After being upset with myself for a quite a while I decided to have some fun with it, if possible. I have a vague recollection of descending to a level of stormy-eyed that allowed me to send out letters to contacts which reduce the level for me, and reward the recipient. If anyone is interested in such an exchange please post below and when I reach the right level I will respond to as many as I can before I am returned to my lodgings. If anyone hasn’t experienced this yet, I will be echoing all actions. Vastar and Shalinoth, my apologies. Lady Door will reply to your invitations as soon as she is returned.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady~Door

I (8) is down to help as many times as you need.

EDIT: Also, I think this is the wrong section of the forums to post this in. I believe the Singing Mandrake would be better suited.
edited by Cecil on 11/16/2015

Thanks! Is there a way to move, or should I repost there?

[quote=Cecil ]I (8) is down to help as many times as you need.

EDIT: Also, I think this is the wrong section of the forums to post this in. I believe the Singing Mandrake would be better suited.
edited by Cecil on 11/16/2015[/quote]

I would be interested in receiving such a letter. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Illuvatar

I would be interested in seeing a glimpse of the thunder god’s mind.

EDIT: Always my pleasure to convince my friends that they are not some disturbingly dead divine.
edited by Pyrodinium on 11/16/2015

I’d be happy to have some stormy-eyed, please.

Colin Sapherson will help out.

This sounds… interesting? Could I please get an invitation? =) (On either character is fine, I think; just interested in the storylet. Thanks!)
edited by Sestina Valdis on 11/16/2015

My lads may help (as soon as the social invitations bug gets fixed)
edited by Andrew Astherson on 11/16/2015

Aha, you’re the one who broke socials!
I’m not familiar with the story, but I’ve always liked Athene. Lay it on me.

Bug is fixed now, it appears.

– Mal
edited by malthaussen on 11/16/2015

Oh please yes, if i’ve not been too slow. Pouring out mushroom wine and zee-beast blood in hopeful libations.

I’m interested.

So, does it work even if you don’t have stormy eyed yet? If yes that would be interesting, thanks in advance :)(even if it isn’t possible).

Name:Lolwolfking

It doesn’t give stormy-eyed, it just gives the recipient of the message 200 moon pearls and 2 sudden insights. The sender loses some stormy-eyed and gets 3 confident smiles. The second chances are capped low (20, maybe), so don’t expect to get too many of them.

I’ve got someone in there at the moment too, but I’d prefer to use his stormy-eyed to get aeolian screams.

Why it would be a delight to obtain some of your gifts for dear little old me.

I think you’ll find no shortage of people who would like to hear your insight.
If you have more to share, I would love a letter

Looks like each invite accepted will reduce my stormy-eyed. I will try to take cards that will keep the quality up in between so that I can answer the most requests. Thanks everyone.

I’d be happy to receive a request, although it looks like you’ve got no shortage of volunteers already, so if you can’t get me one I won’t be offended.

I’d appreciate an invite as well if possible.

WE DANCE!