Welcome to the Mind of a Long Dead God

Repost or contact a mod I’d say.

Thanks everyone, this is a lot of fun. I have answered down to the Master, and am at Stormy-eyed 16. It looks like I am past the point where I can increase the quality by failing challenges. I will counting to turn cards today. I hope to be able to get to most people on the list.

Thank you for the gift :), considering how much it took to get to that point I didn’t expect that cap for the confident smiles so I’m sorry if that gift could have helped someone else more.

Hobnail’s response took me form 14 stormy-eyed to 10 in one shot. I still have 4 requests out, so I won’t flip anymore cards. Hopefully if I sit still in the grey mist, I can still be here when the last response comes in.

[/quote] Thank you for the gift :), considering how much it took to get to that point I didn’t expect that cap for the confident smiles so I’m sorry if that gift could have helped someone else more.[/quote]

RandomWalker is correct, in that the larger reward is Aeolian Screams gained through the use of the cards, and sometimes the pinned storylets. Door is set for Sackmas, however, and I thought this would be more fun. Stormy-eyed is a long grind, and I remember being wild to get the quality myself. I’ve echoed every card I’ve drawn. Just wish people could see the beautiful thunder header. I will miss it when I am unceremoniously dumped back into my lodgings!

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady~Door

People can still accept those invitations, and get the moonpearls and second chances (if they don’t have too many) after you have left the Mind.

I loved the image of you wandering the streets screaming in divine rage, the rest of us all hesitantly approaching trying to offer you calming cups of tea.

Thank-you very much for the smiles and pearls.

Thanks, Lady Ceil. I am returned to my lodgings now. The thunder tired of me too quickly. I climb to the roof of my lodgings and search the sky vainly for any sign of it’s former favor.

Always happy to assist with this, should anyone still require it.

Thank you for the opportunity, mi’lady!

I never could get the hang of Thursday.

I am currently in the Mind of a Long Dead God.

I can’t guarantee that I would get every request, since it is card-based, but does anyone want an invite for the social action if I happen to draw it?

I would be very happy for an invite, to Noah Rache. Thank you, and say hi to the Dead God from me!

I am totally up for it and it’s 2 EPA in Moon-Pearls. That’s 2 more Mirrorcatch Boxes or 20 trips to Mutton Island.

[quote=th8827]I am currently in the Mind of a Long Dead God.

I can’t guarantee that I would get every request, since it is card-based, but does anyone want an invite for the social action if I happen to draw it?[/quote]

I would welcome an invite. My main is not in London right now but you can send to my alt, Catherine Raymond. Thanks.

How to moon pearls become mirrorcatches?

Would much appreciate an invitation! J

How to moon pearls become mirrorcatches?[/quote]

One of the endings of Cut by moonlight.

[quote=th8827]I am currently in the Mind of a Long Dead God.

I can’t guarantee that I would get every request, since it is card-based, but does anyone want an invite for the social action if I happen to draw it?[/quote]
I would love one as I just arrived to London after having a glimpse of the future… great festival and lovely story!
Good luck!

I think that I got everyone so far. Any other requests?