Weekly Questions, Beginning 27/05/2016

I haven’t been able to move on either. I just really hate closing things off.

[quote=th8827]I’m still in the Empress’ Court, because I don’t want to get locked out…

Maybe I should move on, though…
edited by th8827 on 6/3/2016[/quote]
Wait, you’re still at the court? There’s a pretty good grind, then. if you write poems or novels as a sequence of stat challenges, it’ll take 40 actions to write it. factor in the one action to cash in, the one action to make it, so it’s 42 actions for 60 echoes and bonuses, making it 1.42.8 epa: with about 50 cp bonus in two stats per loop, which certainly doesn’t hurt. [best is probably patriotic adventure.] (if i priced the docks favor as 2.88, as per its best cash-in card, it makes the grind’s epa 1.49.7). However, this costs CP every step of the way, or items, or slows you down in other ways.
An alternative is to go with any option besides those, and indulge yourself with the lead. it boosts hedonist, and platonic players will not be interested, but it manages 1.36 epa at no cost to yourself. (each loop also gives ~30 cp for two factions, or lets you gain a point SoTC.)

Neither of these are properly competetive grinds, but they’re available from london.