Weekly Questions, Beginning 24/04/2017

Hey folks; here’s this week’s thread for short questions and helpful answers.

What are the best ways to grind Connection Constables?
edited by Waterpls on 4/25/2017

Use Preparing for a Big Score in the Flit and sell the information to the Constables.

Lets calculate:
With Gang you get 18 casing in 5 actions.
Then you spend it for 90 CC in 3 actions.
90/8 = 11.25 CC / action
But EpA is abyssal 0.03

There must be a better way!

[quote=Waterpls]Lets calculate:
With Gang you get 18 casing in 5 actions.
Then you spend it for 90 CC in 3 actions.
90/8 = 11.25 CC / action
But EpA is abyssal 0.03

There must be a better way![/quote]
Other than Shepherd that’s the best one. List of best ways to grind other available connections.

Query: when is the next purge of Deactivated Acquaintances due to take place? I have two unfortunate souls on my list, and the last post I can locate regarding this process dates from 2015 (to the effect of &quotdon’t open a report, they’re going to do this at regular intervals.&quot)

Any information would be appreciated.

kindly,
edited by Spoilsport on 4/25/2017

Has there been a change with some of the location-specific cards? Specifically the ones which are associated with Clandestine Rendezvous?
edited by Rostygold on 4/25/2017

[quote=Spoilsport]Query: when is the next purge of Deactivated Acquaintances due to take place? I have two unfortunate souls on my list, and the last post I can locate regarding this process dates from 2015 (to the effect of &quotdon’t open a report, they’re going to do this at regular intervals.)

kindly,[/quote]

Oh, d—. I just realized I forgot to kick my seeker’s acquaintances before I went NORTH. I supposed it’s not a huge deal, since they can snub me themselves if they’re running out of influence room (right?), but I was planning on doing it so they didn’t have to deal with it.

[quote=Rostygold]Has there been a change with some of the location-specific cards? Specifically the ones which are associated with Clandestine Rendezvous?
edited by Rostygold on 4/25/2017[/quote]

Not that I’ve seen, and I’ve been drawing them as recently as yesterday. The one in spite was locked a while ago though.

Well, I haven’t been drawing them since (my side of the world’s) yesterday - and that’s across half a dozen characters.
edited by Rostygold on 4/25/2017

[quote=Spoilsport]Query: when is the next purge of Deactivated Acquaintances due to take place? I have two unfortunate souls on my list, and the last post I can locate regarding this process dates from 2015 (to the effect of &quotdon’t open a report, they’re going to do this at regular intervals.&quot)

kindly,
edited by Spoilsport on 4/25/2017[/quote]

If its only two, there shouldn’t be a problem removing them yourself. Just click in the upper right hand corner to view your storynexus profile.

Hopefully they fixed all of the cards this time. I don’t mind extra profitability but this was obviously unintented.

[quote=suinicide][quote=Spoilsport]Query: when is the next purge of Deactivated Acquaintances due to take place? I have two unfortunate souls on my list, and the last post I can locate regarding this process dates from 2015 (to the effect of &quotdon’t open a report, they’re going to do this at regular intervals.&quot)

kindly,
edited by Spoilsport on 4/25/2017[/quote]

If its only two, there shouldn’t be a problem removing them yourself. Just click in the upper right hand corner to view your storynexus profile.[/quote]
Regrettably, I have attempted to do just that, as they are unavailable for social action in-game. Distressingly, they do not appear on my Storynexus profile Contacts listing.

:(
This is going to make grinding Renown so, so much longer now.

I got to sell 45-50 children’s souls using that card. Alas.

On the bright side I’ll spend more time drawing cards in the flit and burn though that massive amount of revolutionaries connection I’ve hoarded.

I was making craploads more moolah by using that very profitable option in &quotA tavern dust-up&quot to crank out loads of supplies for expeditions.

Incidentally, I am doing that now too. :|

Now the remaining Infrequent frequency cards are just s**t - that Amanuensis’s mug and Mr. Pages’ cowl are coming up more often than I would like.

Do we have confirmation on the other cards? Or was this maybe the only one affected?
edited by suinicide on 4/25/2017

You can avoid mr pages by getting rid of all but 99 Proscribed Material. It requires 100 to be drawn.

If your Persuasive drops below 200, do you lose your A Legendary Charisma status? (I’m guessing this applies to other Exceptional qualities too, but I have [had?] Charisma and my Persuasive dropped due to a misclick.)