Weekly Questions, Beginning 2/01/2017

[quote=Robin Alexander][quote=Lou Grace][quote=Plynkes]Problem with Time the Healer?

Very, very, very, very, very late.[/quote]

Same here. It’s been later than usual for a few weeks actually; over the course of a month mine has gone all the way from Friday evening to Monday morning, and it didn’t show up for me today yet and it’s almost evening where I am.[/quote]

It’s actually starting to worry me . . .

I think we’re supposed to get four ‘Snowbound!’ at this time of year? If there’s much more of a delay, it means the season will be over and I’ll have missed out on an opportunity to have gotten in one last item . . . I’m hoping - if we are supposed to get four such snowbound events - they’ll give us an extra day or so to get it, so (even if our TTH falls outside the season) we won’t lose out on the item.

Edit: I forgot today was a bank holiday . . . I’ll guess we’ll find out tomorrow, when FBG is back in the office XD
edited by Robin Alexander on 1/2/2017[/quote]

Nope. Snowbound ended in December. Yes, that means not all of us got 4 buckets of &quotSnow.&quot

[quote=Catherine Raymond][quote=Robin Alexander][quote=Lou Grace][quote=Plynkes]Problem with Time the Healer?

Very, very, very, very, very late.[/quote]

Same here. It’s been later than usual for a few weeks actually; over the course of a month mine has gone all the way from Friday evening to Monday morning, and it didn’t show up for me today yet and it’s almost evening where I am.[/quote]

It’s actually starting to worry me . . .

I think we’re supposed to get four ‘Snowbound!’ at this time of year? If there’s much more of a delay, it means the season will be over and I’ll have missed out on an opportunity to have gotten in one last item . . . I’m hoping - if we are supposed to get four such snowbound events - they’ll give us an extra day or so to get it, so (even if our TTH falls outside the season) we won’t lose out on the item.

Edit: I forgot today was a bank holiday . . . I’ll guess we’ll find out tomorrow, when FBG is back in the office XD
edited by Robin Alexander on 1/2/2017[/quote]

Nope. Snowbound ended in December. Yes, that means not all of us got 4 buckets of &quotSnow.&quot[/quote]

I just got snowbound today, so this is not the case.

Yeah, when TtH finally arrived today I found myself snowed in once more (or was it snowed out? I forget).

[quote=Catherine Raymond]
Nope. Snowbound ended in December. Yes, that means not all of us got 4 buckets of &quotSnow.&quot[/quote]
I must contradict you, Cat; difference is that some will get 5 buckets. Here’s a snip from the official announcement.

[quote=Absintheuse][color=#cc0099]Note: The Snowbound effect will remain constant this year until sometime shortly after 6th January 2017.
[/color][/quote]
I just hope my TtH won’t be late 3 more days! :D

Any idea what the airs range for each the masters is for shoveling snow? I’m tired of Mr Fires and really don’t want to see him for the third time. Some other master please! A pm will be greatly appreciated if a forum posting isn’t allowed.

Anyone?

Any estimations on when pails will melt? I’ve got a couple extra and would prefer to turn them into tears at the nadir, but my time the healer is on wednesdays and I don’t know if they’ll last another week.

There are two Air ranges: 0-50, and 51-100.
For each of this, there are two alternate success possible.

I don’t know where each of the 4 possible Masters can be found in this split, except that Mr Fires is one of the two successes in the upper range. So, if you just want to avoid Mr Fires (and don’t care which other Master you encounter), just ensure your Airs value is less than 50.

In past years they have melted around the end of January, though this of course could change.

Righto, shouldn’t be any rush then. Didn’t want to use a feast to remove irrigo unless I had to.

There are two Air ranges: 0-50, and 51-100.
For each of this, there are two alternate success possible.

I don’t know where each of the 4 possible Masters can be found in this split, except that Mr Fires is one of the two successes in the upper range. So, if you just want to avoid Mr Fires (and don’t care which other Master you encounter), just ensure your Airs value is less than 50.[/quote]

Thank you, dov! For what it’s worth, I was on airs 16 and got Mr Wines with a searing enigma.

How do you sell your soul to the devil?

There’s more than one devil. There are a few ways. You can sell your soul in the Devil card around christmas (Now), you can become intimate with a devil and let them convince you, or you can complete the soul trade as a spirifer, and you can draw a specific card that lets you sell your soul very profitably.

You just need to finish Soul Trade to get the lovely card which is a City-Vices; which side you pick doesn’t matter.

I want to get back to my Midnighterly ways after a one week stint as a Doctor. My Constables is at 20, I need 25. Have any suggestions for raising it quicker than the 1 CP for Industrial Espionage?
edited by Parelle on 1/6/2017

Selling info in Flit gives 11.25 CP/action if you have a high enough shadowy and a gang of hoodlums, providing training in Watchmaker’s gives 5cp / action, for starters. Have fun spying!

Perfect, thanks. I’d built up a nice Casing 27 so cashing it out for connections works out nicely.

Is there ever a resolution to the whole &quotWar of Assassins&quot thing? Or is its purpose merely for farming those hard-to-get items you need for the various POSI item grinds in the Bazaar side-streets?

Why did my dark dewed cherries turn into solacefruit? Why can’t they be used?

How peculiar. I have both cherries and solacefruit, and neither has turned into the other.
edited by Plynkes on 1/6/2017