Weekly Questions, Beginning 2/01/2017

I have a bad cold, so I shall be telegraphically brief: ANSWER QUESTIONS

Problem with Time the Healer?

Very, very, very, very, very late.

[quote=Plynkes]Problem with Time the Healer?

Very, very, very, very, very late.[/quote]

Same here. It’s been later than usual for a few weeks actually; over the course of a month mine has gone all the way from Friday evening to Monday morning, and it didn’t show up for me today yet and it’s almost evening where I am.

Edit: I hope you feel better soon, Sir Fred! Get some rest and fluids and all that, and take care of yourself.
edited by Louffles on 1/2/2017

Hi.
I’m having technical issues with “Fallen London” - crashes without saving results (iPad4 mini).
Any specific topic to write about technical problems?

Sending an email detailing your problem to support@failbettergames.com is the best course of action for bugs and stuff - hope it gets sorted!

[quote=Plynkes]Problem with Time the Healer?

Same for me, but I was only expecting it about 12 hours ago, so maybe not as late as it is for some.
I also stopped getting email notifications when stuff happens yesterday, but none of my settings have changed. No idea if related.

Plynkes[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)] wrote:[/color]

[quote=][color=rgb(119, 119, 170)]Problem with Time the Healer?[/color]

[color=rgb(119, 119, 170)]Very, very, very, very, very late.[/color]
[/quote]
Yep, still waiting for it 14+ hours later than usual.
edited by idyl on 1/3/2017
edited by idyl on 1/3/2017

ditto

[quote=Jessena ][quote=Plynkes]Problem with Time the Healer?

Same for me, but I was only expecting it about 12 hours ago, so maybe not as late as it is for some.
I also stopped getting email notifications when stuff happens yesterday, but none of my settings have changed. No idea if related.[/quote]

In the past, server issues that delayed TtH also delayed emails for in-game events. When the server issues were fixed, all the delayed emails were sent out iirc.

TtH is about 16 hours late for me now, if I’m counting right. Hopefully the new time will be in the evening - early morning has caused issues like missing the free Snowbound at the beginning of the event :(

[quote=Optimatum]

TtH is about 16 hours late for me now, if I’m counting right. Hopefully the new time will be in the evening - early morning has caused issues like missing the free Snowbound at the beginning of the event :([/quote]

Same here. Missed out on some sweet, sweet &quotsnow&quot because of a delay. I’m 15.5 hours late at the moment for TtH.

I finished secrets framed in gold recently (Even the final part in the side streets) and have just realized…

I don’t know what I did it all for. I don’t mean this as a metaphor, or some existential crisis. I mean…that thanks to the way the story is framed (ha!) as opportunity cards, I never got a coherent picture (Ha!) of what the painting said.

Could someone PM me, pretty please, and put my fevered mind to rest about this?

I had the same feeling with Secrets. It was the forums and the “i’m a candle” tumblr that gave me a sense of what I was doing. If you tell me what you chose in the end (did you go all the way, or did you spare the forger?), I can PM you without spoilering you.

Thanks! Played card &quotCity Vices: a Rather Decadent Evening&quot
P.S. Had a good chance with Persuasive. And only 20% with Connected: Bohemian (2 checks in one field).
Got best result on a roll! Success in both! Made Waves (for the first time in the game). And then it crashed.
Very upsetting.
edited by SorrowSeer on 1/3/2017

Seems that the holidays, two ES I got from Hallowmas and little time in game made me forget which story started with

the investigation of disappearances where ash and honey smell was all that was left?

Don’t even remember if it was the non-Fate part, but if it wasn’t I would appreciate a PM.

Sending PM.

If possible, could I get it as well? I played the content long enough ago that the details are quite hazy, and I’d love to get a little refresh.

I finished, completely, including the option on the bazaar side streets. I wasn’t a great friend, but sometimes knowledge is important.

My PTPT:TOL is at 16, so I can no longer feed Pails of Snow to wild boars. I’m not a Correspondent, so I cannot write a monograph on it, in it.

How do I 1) raise PTPT:TOL, and 2) use up my Pails of “Snow”?

Mr sacks will raise ToL a bit more, but I’d wait until you’ve spent some before using the pails again.

I too played SFiG an eternity ago. I enjoyed it, but given that my original interpretation seems to have been torpedoed by recentish revelations, I’d be delighted to hear from anyone who has a better sense of what it was all about.